ALABAMA!!

There are two groups on Facebook which may interest some of you; Central Alabama Poultry Keepers and Alabama Chicken Trader.

Everything seems to be about the same. Legs all the the same and tail feathers look the same now (about a week ago Hilda's looked a little shorter) the other thing is her neck feathers are taking longer to come in where as the other 3 are a dark red in that area.
Its possible Hilda will need a couple of letters re-arranged Haldi, Hal for short. Time will tell. The tails and shoulders feathers in some breeds do come in later in the guys.

I am from Snead/Brooksville, AL. I am looking for someone local who has chicks to sell or give away.
welcome-byc.gif

I live in northwest AL in Lamar County. I have Barred Rock and Easter Egger hatching eggs. I also have baby chicks. If you live in surrounding counties and have other breeds, I am willing to swap eggs or chicks if the breeds are pure.

I live in northwest AL in Lamar County. I have Barred Rock and Easter Egger hatching eggs. I also have baby chicks. If you live in surrounding counties and have other breeds, I am willing to swap eggs or chicks if the breeds are pure.
Welcome! I used to live in Vernon. I don't have anything to trade, but someone here probably will.

Welcome! I used to live in Vernon. I don't have anything to trade, but someone here probably will.
Thanks! I'm going to try the AL Chicken Trader, and the Central AL Poultry groups on facebook. Sure hope we get some spring weather this year. We usually jump from winter to summer.

Back
Top Bottom