ALABAMA!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Michael_K, Jan 14, 2008.

1. chickadoodles

chickadoodles Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2013
    South West Alabama
    Hi Acreed, Our tsc had the silver laced Wyandotte yesterday when we went in there. And there are poultry auctiions I found online in Millbrook and Wetumpka. I have not been to either of them yet. Hope you find what you are looking for. But you might also check on the buy, sell, trade forum here on byc.

2. Wisher1000

Wisher1000 Bama Biddy

Hi Acreed! Welcome to BYC and the Alabama!! thread. Where are you located? I am just outside of Tuscaloosa, I may be able to help you. Give me a PM.

3. jpayne615

jpayne615 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 20, 2013
    I know that there are couple of people selling buff chicks on the Birmingham craigslist. I think one is from Hayden and the other is from Cullman. I would search the farm and garden section and see.

4. bamachicks8

bamachicks8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Is anyone interested in a white leghorn after Easter she is mean would be great for an non pet egg layer only flock she is free to a good home pickup only

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  5. Wisher1000

Wisher1000 Bama Biddy

Not Elle's buddy!

6. jmfbama

jmfbama New Egg

Mar 16, 2013
    tuscon arizona
    quote name="bamachicks8" url="/t/29002/alabama/4230#post_10760101"]Is anyone interested in a white leghorn after Easter she is mean would be great for an non pet egg layer only flock she is free to a good home pickup only[/quote] I may be interested. Where are you located?

7. jmfbama

jmfbama New Egg

Mar 16, 2013
    tuscon arizona
    Not real sure yet. We may make it up there one day just to check it out. We are pretty new to raising chickens so we probably will be there.

8. bamachicks8

Yep darn chicken hates everyone but elle not me not the kids not the new babies! Elle is quite happy with her younger siblings. She will actively come up to you and peck you

9. bamachicks8

I may be interested. Where are you located?[/quote]
    In valley grande selma area

10. Tomtommom

Tomtommom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2013
    Montevallo, AL
    I'd call her dinner, but that's me [​IMG]

I have noticed a sick obsession with feeding my 'might be roosters' lots of treats to make 'em fat and taste good. I feel like the witch in Hansel and Gretel.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by