ALABAMA!!

Hi Acreed, Our tsc had the silver laced Wyandotte yesterday when we went in there. And there are poultry auctiions I found online in Millbrook and Wetumpka. I have not been to either of them yet. Hope you find what you are looking for. But you might also check on the buy, sell, trade forum here on byc.

Hi all! New to this site. I live in central alabama and happened upon this site by accident. Found some great info. Looking for auctions or chickens for sale in east central alabama. Anyone know of any? I am looking for silver laced Wyandotte, partridge rock and buffs. May consider other hearty brown eggers.
I know that there are couple of people selling buff chicks on the Birmingham craigslist. I think one is from Hayden and the other is from Cullman. I would search the farm and garden section and see.

quote name="bamachicks8" url="/t/29002/alabama/4230#post_10760101"]Is anyone interested in a white leghorn after Easter she is mean would be great for an non pet egg layer only flock she is free to a good home pickup only[/quote] I may be interested. Where are you located?

That's awesome! My husband is a gear cutter at Wilson machine. Are you guys going to the chicken and egg festival? We have an 8 month old so we won't be attending all weekend. But are planning on going Saturday!
Not real sure yet. We may make it up there one day just to check it out. We are pretty new to raising chickens so we probably will be there.

I'd call her dinner, but that's me
lol.png

I have noticed a sick obsession with feeding my 'might be roosters' lots of treats to make 'em fat and taste good. I feel like the witch in Hansel and Gretel.

Back
Top Bottom