ALABAMA!!

My husband, 9 month old and I should be there Saturday. It's about an hour drive for us and Cedar can be unpredictable on outings but that's the plan! We have never been so I can't offer much help in the way of where to meet. I can send someone my cell # if we want to schedule a meet up or whatever. :)
-Jin

I plan to be there.
fl.gif
. I'll send my cell, if AT&T has a signal there.

Wish I could make it, but I have a women's conference in Birmingham this weekend. And if I decided to skip that I woul have to go to Vernon (a 4 hour drive for me) Friday for my youngest daughter's softball game, then back to Cullman county (Cold Springs High School) early Saturday for my second oldest daughter's track meet...... Since she is graduating this year maybe I can make it next year.....

On the other hand.... Chicken babies are doing GREAT and growing like crazy. Still can't see any signs of if they are hens or roos and they are 5 and six weeks old. Either way I'm gonna have some to get rid of cause chicken math isn't going over too well at my place.... Plus I've got 24 Dom eggs in the incubator that should be hatching out this weekend. Depending on how many hatch out, and what they are, several if those will be finding new homes as well......

I finally have hatch going well! I have 5 chicks out that hatched under a broody and 2 more pipped out of the 4 left. I'll have more hatching next week and more the week after that. I have some really determined game hens.
lol.png

If you are going to the chicken and egg festival I would recommend staying in Decatur moulton has two motels a days inn and another place called moulton motel they are both dumps ,Decatur about a 20 minute drive if you get a motel on the belt line

Back
Top Bottom