ALABAMA!!

Quote:
I have White Leghorns. They are known for floppy combs. The combs got floppy when the comb turned red and they started laying.

Just curious if anyone in south AL (especially Mobile & Baldwin County) has had to use a Vet for your birds? Just wondering if we have a vet nearby that would treat chickens

Rolltidern, not sure about a specific vet, but check ones on the outskirts of the city. In Mobile Coubty There is a vet on Snow Rd in Semmes called TLC, there is also a new vet at Snow Rd and Cottage Hill beside the animal barn.

I was wondering if anyone wants some Rouen ducks, I have one female pullet and 2 ducklings, one male and one female. I also have some ringnecked pheasants in the incubator along with a few more rouen ducks. I will trade them for any kind of hatching eggs obo.

Ooo Ooo, me, me! I need a companion for my handicapped Swedish duck. I tried to put her back with her chicken friends, she was excited, the chickens? Not so much. Some of the older chickens attacked her, but I guess since she was brooded with the younger ones and the older ones had never seen a duck before, I can't really blame them. She needs duck buddies!

My white rock is STILL broody.... she's not budging, no matter how much I move her >_< Chicken boomerang... she keeps stealing everyones eggs too.

Anyone got some blue/green/olive eggies for her? I don't really want to drive across state, but I would totally pay for shipping if it came to that.

Back
Top Bottom