ALABAMA!!

lol.png

Anyway.

I other news. There's international permaculture day this Sunday in Montevallo, 2-5 pm. For folks looking for something to do, or just learn a bit more about permaculture. Seeing as it's at the end of my street, I will be there. Might infect some folks with the chicken fever, because I will be rambling about my little weedeaters.

http://www.permacultureday.org/even...elebration-of-international-permaculture-day/

I have a 4 month old Dominique Rooster that I need to get rid of because he is just starting to crow and I live in a residential neighborhood with close neighbors. He's very good looking, just starting to get some blue-green feathers in, and he is not aggressive. He is great with my hens and I am disappointed I have to get rid of him.

I live in the Grayson Valley in between Trussville & Centerpoint area of Birmingham. He is free to a good home. I would prefer pickup. Message me if interested. Thanks!

** I was told this was a Dominique when I bought it as a chick however the comb doesn't look like one to me according to what I've read and seen online.

I have a 4 month old Dominique Rooster that I need to get rid of because he is just starting to crow and I live in a residential neighborhood with close neighbors. He's very good looking, just starting to get some blue-green feathers in, and he is not aggressive. He is great with my hens and I am disappointed I have to get rid of him.

I live in the Grayson Valley in between Trussville & Centerpoint area of Birmingham. He is free to a good home. I would prefer pickup. Message me if interested. Thanks!

** I was told this was a Dominique when I bought it as a chick however the comb doesn't look like one to me according to what I've read and seen online.

I'm sorry that I cannot use him. I have 29 chicks in the coop now and some will, no doubt, turn out to be male. Your rooster, if not a Dominique, may be a Barred Rock. They resemble Dominique's a lot and are sometimes mistaken for them. I hope you can find a home for him.

Nice looking fellow. Greetings and welcome from the Gulf Coast. Good luck with your roo.

Wow, lashburner, I sure wish I could take him...he sure is pretty. Unfortunately, I'm at least a month away from having my coop finished and he'd have no place to live in the meantime. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like sharing the house with the four cats or the backyard with the dogs. Our side yard (1 acre) is where the coop is going so the chickies don't have to share with any other pets. I think it's much better for all involved that they never meet face to face.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom