ALABAMA!!

Well, I got 30 eggs in my fridge, and that's after eating some this morning.. and I haven't gathered todays eggs (my girls like to lay between 10 and 2).

It's enough.
lau.gif

I can't get folks to take them, what's up with that? I offered them to folks and nobody wants them.. like they're scared or something. I don't get it. We have a community garden nearby and there's food rotting off the vine.. so it's an epidemic.
hmm.png

When I had my 3 hens. I was collecting almost 2 dozen a week. Way to many for me but I always had someone to give them away to. I miss my bird. :( May start looking for some again.
p.s. Do you need some used egg carton? I have some that I will not be using since I'm chickenless at the moment.

I can't get folks to take them, what's up with that? I offered them to folks and nobody wants them.. like they're scared or something. I don't get it.

Hey, If you're looking to get rid of some, I'd be happy to take some off your hands. I'd also like to check out your chickens...

When I had my 3 hens. I was collecting almost 2 dozen a week. Way to many for me but I always had someone to give them away to. I miss my bird. :( May start looking for some again.
p.s. Do you need some used egg carton? I have some that I will not be using since I'm chickenless at the moment.

I just gave a bunch to Troy. I was hoping to rotate through eggs fast enough I wouldn't need but a few boxes. Thank you though!

Roletidern, we had a couple of sick chickens a few months back. Wheezing, sneezing, coughing, and nasal discharge. I thought I was going to lose one the night I went to lock the coop and heard her from about 20 ft away. I was about to get some antibiotics when my wife (the educated one in the house) researched some home/natural remedies.

We made them all a salad every day a couple of times a day. The salad consisted of a cup of minced garlic, covered with oregano, and a few collards. We also put oregano essential oil in there water. Still do to this day. Within 3-5 days they were better and were fine after a week.

http://www.naturalnews.com/038594_chickens_oregano_oil_antibiotics.html

Hi everyone! Our hens are laying (they are 7 months old) and seem fine but their combs are all laying over droopy. The combs are red and they free range but know where their water is. Any advice? Thanks!

Hi everyone! Our hens are laying (they are 7 months old) and seem fine but their combs are all laying over droopy. The combs are red and they free range but know where their water is. Any advice? Thanks![/quo

This is normal in some breeds what kind are they
They were supposed to be RIR feom an individual but our 8 hens all vary in their looks. A couple look like each other but different looks among the 8. 3 of our 4 roosters are getting white feathers in their tail so I am guessing they are mixed.

Back
Top Bottom