ALABAMA!!

It's the strangest thing. This pic is right-side- up when I view it on my computer, but when I upload it, it is up-side-down. ANYWAY, if someone could flip it and repost it I would appreciate it . These are my breeding trio of Black Orpingtons. I have about a dozen chicks to sell ranging in age from 10 weeks to hatching this weekend. The only thing about the pic is that it doesn't show just how big they are. Everyone that sees that roo says, "Whoa! That's a big rooster!"

droolin.gif
They are pretty. Not as fluffy as my previous orps but and I love BIG birds. So....tempted!!!!!!! When is Tomtommom planning to see you? It will give me a time frame to decide if I need to beg tomtomom to bring me back a couple.

droolin.gif
They are pretty. Not as fluffy as my previous orps but and I love BIG birds. So....tempted!!!!!!! When is Tomtommom planning to see you? It will give me a time frame to decide if I need to beg tomtomom to bring me back a couple.

Whenever Wisher has time
wink.png
(and I am not in a doctor's office... GAH) on a Monday or a Wednesday (or a Sunday morning).

It's the strangest thing. This pic is right-side- up when I view it on my computer, but when I upload it, it is up-side-down. ANYWAY, if someone could flip it and repost it I would appreciate it . These are my breeding trio of Black Orpingtons. I have about a dozen chicks to sell ranging in age from 10 weeks to hatching this weekend. The only thing about the pic is that it doesn't show just how big they are. Everyone that sees that roo says, "Whoa! That's a big rooster!"
he is a BEAST! I saw him in person and Wisher is right, this picture doesnt do him justice.

I have ten of her "babies" and we didnt nickname them Hefer's for nothing! at ten weeks old they are HUGE!

I just wish I had gotten more than the ten b/c one of my "girls" crowed saturday.
he.gif
He is one of my two BCM. so, here's to hoping the other one is for real a girl.
fl.gif

OMG! They're awesome! That's my top chicken breed that I want! Where in Alabama are you? If you're not too far, I'd love to get some chicks from ya in a week or two!

I'll keep my ears open, but I suggest you go ahead and start saving for a good one.  I bit the bullet and spent WAY more than I wanted to but you know what?  I have yet to regret it!

Good luck and Welcome to BYC and the ALABAMA!! thread!
Thank you so much! Yeah after discussing it with my boyfriend, I'm gonna start with chicks and save up for a good one! I appreciate the warm welcome!

Wisher do you have any that you know are for sure hens because I do not need any more Roo's if you know what I am saying. I just want to add some color to my flock and solid black is something I do not have. Also what price would you want on a couple of hens?

thanks, Mike

Hey Guys!! I'm in Clay County, Alabama. I'm new here to BYC, so it's nice to have some 'neighbors!'
I'm needing some help finding laying exotic hens near us... most everyone sells the chicks, and we just don't have the resources to raise the chicks right now- perhaps one day though...
Anyways, any ideas are welcomed with love, and happy thoughts of chicken!
Thanks Bama's!

Hey Guys!! I'm in Clay County, Alabama. I'm new here to BYC, so it's nice to have some 'neighbors!'
I'm needing some help finding laying exotic hens near us... most everyone sells the chicks, and we just don't have the resources to raise the chicks right now- perhaps one day though...
Anyways, any ideas are welcomed with love, and happy thoughts of chicken!
Thanks Bama's!

Welcome to the group!
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom