ALABAMA!!

I do sell in person, currently I have two cases of pints and two of quarts. I live and work in Wetumpka but have been known to travel from time to time.E-mail someday and maybe we can work something out to meet...
[email protected]
subject of honey from BYC

Thanks,,
Tim R.

I'm in Anniston. Roll Tide! Great game today: 36-0 and 12-0, who'd thought?

I keep a breeding flock of Buckeyes (and am actually in the City of Anniston-- I have great neighbors!).

Quote:
Nice to hear from someone local. I actually married a girl from Excel several years ago... I actually proposed to her on top of the bluff overlooking the tombigbee river at St. Stephens park on the walking trail.

Hope you have better luck than I did!
big_smile.png

is anyone here in Alabama expecting ducklings? I'm looking to add another to my flock beofre the season is completely over and not having a ton of luck. I'm looking for swedishs, or blue runners... any ideas? if not for this season for the start of the next?

I am hoping to find some ducks also, locally. I am looking for Muscovies. I have button quail and coturnix quail that I can offer. . . Well, they are not laying now as I keep them out doors.

Any suggestions on Muscovies locally????

I am in Wilmer, AL....anyone near have goats for sale? Want to get a couple for my 2 boys shortly after Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom