ALABAMA!!

Hey everyone! Central AL here.
I've looked around for a few days but have finally joined BYC today :) I don't currently have any chickens, or a coop, but I hope to remedy the coop part soon in time for some spring chickens! I'm hoping to get some local rather than mail order. I haven't settled on what breeds I want yet but they will mostly be for eggs and I want a nice/docile breed because I have small children. We have a shed the previous owner built himself over a decade ago that I might make into a coop with a run on the back. 

Welcome. I live in Mobile now, but was born and raised in Rome. I know Centre and Cedar Bluff well.

Hey Alabama! I'm in Phil Campbell. I have a Black Australorp rooster and two hens along with two other "Lord Knows What" hens. I have 15 Golden Buff Chicks about 4 weeks old and 3 Rhode Island Reds, same age. One Barred Rock chick a week ahead and another Golden Buff (I think) about a week ahead of the barred rock. Just hatched 8 of the Australorp chicks out and put 2 dozen back in the incubator Monday (5/19). I have eggs from the Australorp+LKW hens if anybody is interested in them. How much do fertile eggs sell for in your area of Alabama?
Hey Mr B I also live in phil campbell, Moved here last july. just wanted to say howdy neighbor!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom