ALABAMA!!

Still think this is a pullet?
Merlin May 13 Weeks.jpg
:lau

Oh, well. He's going to be quite the looker. Hopefully he passes the temperament test; otherwise, he'll need to find a new home.

:welcome Welcome to the new folks. I kinda went missing myself while they were doing the upgrade. Figured it'd be better to give them a chance to iron out any problems, than come in early and complain when things didn't work. Not outwardly of course, I'm an old tech guy and know how hard upgrades can be, plus hard to complain when I get this great resource for free. :) Anyway, hope everybody got back in ok.

IMG_0143.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0143.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0143.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG
My 15 chicks are 13 days old today! Got to move them to a bigger brooder. I introduced them to black fly larvae today. They picked at them a little. They are getting a lot of feathers now and one yellow chick is a LOT bigger than the others. I ordered one rooster but he might be the one I lost. Here's a few pics.

:welcome Welcome to the new folks. I kinda went missing myself while they were doing the upgrade. Figured it'd be better to give them a chance to iron out any problems, than come in early and complain when things didn't work. Not outwardly of course, I'm an old tech guy and know how hard upgrades can be, plus hard to complain when I get this great resource for free. :) Anyway, hope everybody got back in ok.
Just got back myself and wow. Things are different. My phone is having a hard time with the app. But anyway. I'm glad to be back.

PS: anybody looking for a very sweet, loving BO rooster? I have 4. Can't deal with 4. North AL near Huntsville. Let me know :)

Back
Top Bottom