ALABAMA!!

Hello. Im in Opelika, right next to Auburn. Just got in my chicks last week. 2 Golden Buffs, 2 RI Reds, and 2 NH Reds. Just found this site and hope to be reading and posting more in upcoming weeks.

Hi and Welcome from another newbie! I've only had chickens for about a year. My husband is building me a new super coop. It should be done in a few days...I hope:D

Hi, eightball! I'm in Beauregard!
smile.png
Welcome to the site. It's loaded with great information and helpful people!!

Quote:

If anyone is looking for a splash silkie roo I have one available. He is only about 6 months old and as sweet as can be. I also have a pair of ducks if interested. I just don't have the time that I once had to give them the proper amount of attention I feel they should be getting and would love to see them go to a good home. Thanks.

Oh and by the way is there anyone that has a silkie pullet out there. I need to have a female to match up to my remaining silkie roo so he isn't all alone when I sell the other roo mentioned. I was hoping to find one a REAL light buff color. Anyway, thanks.

hey artist chick im in Beauregard too. Send me a PM. Would love to come check out your coop and talk with ya about this new hobby im getting into. Thanks

Quote:
What are the laws on chickens in Beauregard? I wonder how many people in this (Auburn-Opelika) area have chickens. It's great for me as a chicken-owner wannabe to know there are others in the area. Anyone know what the regulations are in the Opelika city limits, just for comparison's sake?

Hey, Auburnchick! We three ought to get together and have our own Beauregard chicken chat/swap...
smile.png
We might know each other in real life. That would be funny!

As far as I know chickens have no regulations in Beauregard. I think in Opelika you have to have agreement from your neighbors, and there's probably a limit as to how many; whether you can have a rooster or not, etc. I don't know exactly, but I do have friends in Opelika who have a few hens. Has anyone heard the progress of the group in Auburn in trying to change the ordinance?

Quote:
What are the laws on chickens in Beauregard? I wonder how many people in this (Auburn-Opelika) area have chickens. It's great for me as a chicken-owner wannabe to know there are others in the area. Anyone know what the regulations are in the Opelika city limits, just for comparison's sake?

Back
Top Bottom