ALABAMA!!

For those of you in the North Alabama area, I have 4 roosters for sale. I have one Red Star (or they say it's a Red Star, it was given to me) that is around 9-10 months old. He is very friendly. I also have 3 Buff Orpington roos, 5 months old. I hatched these out of my incubator and they are hand-raised. They just started crowing! $15 each, or $50 for all 4. Price is negotiable, and I have pics I can email. These need to go so I can make room for my next hatch! I keep very clean facilities. PM me, if interested.

Have a couple male Muscovy that need new digs if anyone is interested. They're almost all white, Aug 2010 hatch. I'm NPIP (# is pending) but was told they don't do ducks. Would trade for a decent Australorp rooster, silver seabright hen, silkies or ???

Anyone have goats? I was going to post over at backyardherds but there is not many posts in Alabama. We are thinking of getting 2 or 3 small goats once we are finished with our chicken coop as pets. I've started looking online at some breeds but they are expensive. I think it's because most of the one's I've seen are registered. We simply want pets. We are thinking Nigerian dwarfs or something small. Anyone have recommendations on where I can look for some that are unregistered and a little less expensive. Thanks.

Hey does anyone know of any hatcheries in Alabama or western Ga? If so, have you purchased from these places? How are they price and customer service wise? Thanks

PM'd you back, I'm in the Bessemer/McCalla area
I found someone down the road from me that has small goats. They look like pygmies so I might call him today and see if he breeds and sells. I hate calling and asking, I guess I'm shy when it comes to that.

Quote:
Sent you a pm
where are you located

Quote:
where are you located and what type chickens are you interested in. I will pm my phone # I am in Calhoun County and know lots of breeders.

Have a Blessed Day
Roy

Quote:
i have a friend who has two males 10 and 12 weeks old one has been banded and she's willing to sell the pair for $50, we're in north alabama near huntsville. if you're interested let me know and i'll put you in touch with her, oh, they're dwarf mixes!

Back
Top Bottom