ALABAMA!!

That's funny!
lau.gif

Sad part is.... Dangit it.... they DID smell like thanksgiving.. I don't think chickens sweat, but as they were napping under the lamp, they herbs were giving off of them SOMEHOW, lol.

I have sold all my breeders, but still have plenty of chicks of different ages to sell. I have coronation sussex chicks, and black split to lavender orpington chicks. They are from 4 days old to 7 weeks old. I will be carrying all of them to the egg and chicken festival this weekend if anyone is interested. I will also take half price if someone will take all of them before the moultan show. I have been selling the coronation chicks for 10.00 each plus 2.00 extra per week of age. I have two quads of coronation chicks 7 weeks old, feathered out and already outside, three pullets and a cockeral for 100.00.

It's on Middle Road. From Wetumpka, come down Hwy 9. Take a right just past the Central store (gas station). Go about 3 miles, take a right on Middle Road. The auction is about 1-1/2 miles on th left. (There is a sign.) It is behind a mobile home park. I think they start miscellaneous around 6:00 and the poultry around 7:00 on Friday evenings.

Yes ... they very rarely cancel it. Just be sure (as you would at any auction) to look closely at the birds you buy and then quarantine them for two weeks just to be sure they are not sick ... some people bring awesome birds. But you have an unscrupulous few in any group!

Def. We wont be gettin anymore until the 17 we have now are in the coop. Hopefully that wont b too long from now since they are gettin too big to be inside. Id love to get my hands on some specled sussex or some cochins. I wouldnt even mind some dark or light brahmas since i already have buffs. I love feather leg birds.

Back
Top Bottom