ALABAMA!!

Jayare's Chicks :

Hey Ben,
I live just 3 miles down the road from PearlD and I got 1 of her Houdan chicks also a couple months ago. Mine was a Pullet
big_smile.png
and I just gave it away to my neighbor yesterday. It was a cute mottled looking Houdan and looked like it was from one of her RIR hens.

Does anybody in the area want some DUCK EGGS??? I am getting about 2 eggs a day now. I have 12 duck eggs and about 25 chicken eggs in the bator that are due to hatch on Sep 4th if they hatch and I will have some of them available too.

Jayare

Hey Jayare,

They are all cute, but the roos need to go. So it will be a combination "cull" and teaching lesson for my kids.

Wish I had room/space for ducks, but I don't (at least right now). I'll ask around and see if anyone's interested.

Thanks!

Ben​

I'm almost alabama - live 4 miles from the Border in Bowdon. Come and see me. By the way I have turkeys, laying chickens and a few roosters for sale. 404-409-2352.

Quote:
you the one i seen on huntsville craigslist??
I am looking for some more layers.. i hope i could get a turkey, but the DW won't have it

Haven't heard anything in here for a while so just seeing what's going on and maybe seeing who is working with what kind of birds and who may be looking for any birds/eggs we all may have to get rid of or trade.

I have some duck eggs if anyone wants some to trade for any other eggs. I have 2 khaki campbell ducks and 1 mallard duck that are laying now and the drakes that are with them is 1 khaki campbell, 1 peking and 1 black & white magpie. (33% Possibility of pure khaki campbells) Anyhow I think it is a black & white magpie ONLY because it is black and white. Are they supposed to have a little green sheen in the black feathers? This 1 does.

I also have some Rose Comb Gold Phoenix and have hatched out some real nice babies from them and 2 of them have a single comb. Two of these I've hatched are cockerels and one is just drop dead gorgeous. It looks like it may be blonde. I need to take some pics of him sometime.

Jayare

big_smile.png
I am in Blount County at Friday's Crossing, I Own 5 Golden Pheasants (3Red males +2Yellow Females), pair of Guineas and waiting for a Ringnecks for other Golden male. Momma has several breeds of Chickens now but wants to Trade a Arucunca (sorry for Spelling) Rooster and 6 Arucuna hens which laid a weeks and has currently quit, some say it is because of the hot weather we have had and the others said it was due to the molting of their feathers, but anyway She is Looking for chicken for chicken swap, or will sell them! GO SMHS Bulldogs!!! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monroeville alabama or Franklin alabama it is a little bitty place out in the woods and R O L L T I D E to all you alabamians out there...

Jm

Back
Top Bottom