Alagaesia - a human, dwarf, urgal, elf, dragon, wherecat, and others RP - re-start!

Thunderfury awoke. she would have liked to strech after her nap, but she didn't have room. she noticed some dragons flying overhead. "they would make a nice snack..."
(
th.gif
.....Ohhh..Kaaaay..... = I I sorta thought she was gonna be maybe a little... I dunno... nicer?
hu.gif
Never expected anything near an "eat on sight" attitude like that.
hide.gif
*Yawn* "hmm, I just woke up. Ooh! Look, there's some normal-sized, probably nice people just minding their own business... I think I'll eat them."
idunno.gif
Also... kinda shocked by Blair and Cruor not even reacting to the earthquake and the winds from Thunderfury's wings etc. etc. Anyways...)

thunderfury shifted her weight, creating a minor earthquake directly beneath her. not having enough room to spread out her wings, she leapt strait up into the air, then opened her wings with a snap. she smiled at the sight of the tiny dragons and their almost microscopic riders.

Markus had looked down to see what the noise was about and when he saw the massive form of Thunderfury coming up at them from below and slightly in front he sprung into action. "SCATTER!!!" he screamed to Dirk and Jessie as his dragon, Cody, rolled over then righted himself by pulling a half-loop and reversing course. Cody then tucked his wings in and dove down towards the ground, pulling out once he neared the treeline. Dirk and Jason broke hard to the left while Jessie and Megan broke right as Thunderfury's huge bulk rose up right in the path where they would have been flying. All three dragons dove for the deck and scattered away from the mountian of a dragon that had appeared, while their riders magically cloaked themselves and their dragons to hide them from the monsterous dragon.

Last edited:
Quote:
thunderfury shifted her weight, creating a minor earthquake directly beneath her. not having enough room to spread out her wings, she leapt strait up into the air, then opened her wings with a snap. she smiled at the sight of the tiny dragons and their almost microscopic riders.

Markus had looked down to see what the noise was about and when he saw the massive form of Thunderfury coming up at them from below and slightly in front he sprung into action. "SCATTER!!!" he screamed to Dirk and Jessie as his dragon, Cody, rolled over then righted himself by pulling a half-loop and reversing course. Cody then tucked his wings in and dove down towards the ground, pulling out once he neared the treeline. Dirk and Jason broke hard to the left while Jessie and Megan broke right as Thunderfury's huge bulk rose up right in the path where they would have been flying. All three dragons dove for the deck and scattered away from the mountian of a dragon that had appeared, while their riders magically cloaked themselves and their dragons to hide them from the monsterous dragon.
tongue.png
clearly i misunderstood something you said... you said Thunderfury encounter like you wanted something... exciting! scary!
tongue.png
hide.gif
tongue.png
(<-- this is how i show that i feel stupid) i think i'm going to pretend i didn't post that post... start over?

Thunderfury awoke. she would have liked to strech after her nap, but she didn't have room. she noticed some dragons flying overhead.
she reached out her mind to them. ...hello, tiny riders! she said. she smiled at the tiny riders and their tiny dragons.

tongue.png
clearly i misunderstood something you said... you said Thunderfury encounter like you wanted something... exciting! scary!
tongue.png
hide.gif
tongue.png
(<-- this is how i show that i feel stupid) i think i'm going to pretend i didn't post that post... start over?

Thunderfury awoke. she would have liked to strech after her nap, but she didn't have room. she noticed some dragons flying overhead.
she reached out her mind to them. ...hello, tiny riders! she said. she smiled at the tiny riders and their tiny dragons.
(ohh, ok, sure.
tongue.png
I can see how I could have gotten missunderstood. Although I guess really anything involving her would be kindof exciting and scary to some degree just because Thunderfury is the size of a FREAKIN MOUNTAIN! (not saying thats necessarily a bad thing though)
tongue.png
Btw, don't feel stupid, everyone derps up sometimes.
hugs.gif
)

The three humans looked around, confused as to where the voice in their heads was coming from. Then Jessie looked down and saw Thunderfury lying in, or rather on, the forest below. She then got Dirk's and Markus' attention and pointed to what she had found. Since none of these riders had mastered the skill of mind messages yet, they waved to Thunderfury and their dragons dipped their wings as they flew on. It had been a while since anyone had seen Thunderfury, and people had been starting to wonder what had happened to her. Now if, no... when, the six adventurous youths returned from the caverns they would have an extra story to tell: the first sighting of Thunderfury in close to six months.

(I was thinking, just to add some fun, maybe she might find Blair, Cruor, and probably another random rider/dragon pair (controled by me) in the woods and she decides she's in a playful mood or something. that would certainly make things... interesting. Btw, does Thunderfury have two legs + wings or four legs + wings?)

(ohh, ok, sure. :p   I can see how I could have gotten missunderstood.  Although I guess really anything involving her would be kindof exciting and scary to some degree just because Thunderfury is the size of a FREAKIN MOUNTAIN! (not saying thats necessarily a bad thing though) :p Btw, don't feel stupid, everyone derps up sometimes.:hugs )

The three humans looked around, confused as to where the voice in their heads was coming from.  Then Jessie looked down and saw Thunderfury lying in, or rather on, the forest below.  She then got Dirk's and Markus' attention and pointed to what she had found.  Since none of these riders had mastered the skill of mind messages yet, they waved to Thunderfury and their dragons dipped their wings as they flew on.  It had been a while since anyone had seen Thunderfury, and people had been starting to wonder what had happened to her.  Now if, no... when, the six adventurous youths returned from the caverns they would have an extra story to tell: the first sighting of Thunderfury in close to six months.

(I was thinking, just to add some fun, maybe she might find Blair, Cruor, and probably another random rider/dragon pair (controled by me) in the woods and she decides she's in a playful mood or something.  that would certainly make things... interesting.  Btw, does Thunderfury have two legs + wings or four legs + wings?)

Quote: had i wanted to be revealed, that would have been very easy. Thunderfury said, blinking up at the dragons. she raised her head until her massive eye was level with Jessie's dragon. (preportionally, most dragons are the same size to her as a large blueberry to us) by the way, i know where this cavern is that you search for. she laughed in her rumbling way. it's my home.

had i wanted to be revealed, that would have been very easy. Thunderfury said, blinking up at the dragons. she raised her head until her massive eye was level with Jessie's dragon. (preportionally, most dragons are the same size to her as a large blueberry to us) by the way, i know where this cavern is that you search for. she laughed in her rumbling way. it's my home.

(is she, like, talking out loud or is she mind-messaging? I feel like I need to know for certain which she is doing because if she was speaking out loud the wind from her breath would be like a tornado and the sound itself might actually be loud enough to kill at close range and would at least provoke deafness if she's not being really careful.)

(ThunderFury is a dragon with two legs and wings, more commonly known as a Wyvern.
wink.png
i'm a dragon freak. i have to use proper terminology.
tongue.png
pic:

(I'm a Dragon Freak too! I'm not sure I would call myself an expert on the subject but I'm crazy about dragons anyways! Btw, pretty epic drawing skills you've got there. I think that that could very easily turn into a successful career if you keep at it!)

(thanks :D :D :D i <3 drawing, particularly humans and dragons.)
((oh and she is talking with her mind, which is still mind-boggling but not quite so much as if she spoke out loud. the way you can tell the difference between spoken and mind is that most spoken is in "quotes" and most mind is in italics.))

(cool. already knew about the quotes/italics thing but I was still confused a little.
roll.png
ANYWAYS....)
had i wanted to be revealed, that would have been very easy. Thunderfury said, blinking up at the dragons. she raised her head until her massive eye was level with Jessie's dragon. (preportionally, most dragons are the same size to her as a large blueberry to us) by the way, i know where this cavern is that you search for. she laughed in her rumbling way. it's my home.

Jessie was about to ask her dragon Megan to stop, but Megan did it for her, slowing to a hover and turning 180 degrees around. Jessie turned around then nearly fell off Megan's back when she saw Thunderfury's massive head which had suddenly appeared behind her. She calmed herself as the other two dragons in her group also began to hover about a quarter mile farther down their route. Jessie focused herself then used some of her powers to amplify her voice to the point where Thunderfury would be able to hear her. Then she said "Wait, are you telling me that you live in Lumino Caverns? The entire reigon freezes solid for half of the year and has hurricane-like weather for most of the other half of the year. That seems like pretty hostile conditions even for you." Then Jessie started trying to get some of the ringing from Thunderfury's last message out of her head.

Back
Top Bottom