Alagaesia - a human, dwarf, urgal, elf, dragon, wherecat, and others RP - re-start!

he entered the throne room. Xyliria (queen of Alagaesia) was sitting on her throne, reading a book. when she heard footsteps, she hastily hid her book. "can i help..." she stopped as her eyes reached his blood-red hair and maroon eyes. "oh... my... gosh... SHADE!!!!" she yelled to her gaurds. they came running, but Cruor said something in the ancient language. they all keeled over, dead. he continued muttering, faster and faster. Xyliria screamed in pain. the sceam changed to a cry for battle. her hair started to turn blood red, like his, from the roots down. her eyes were turning maroon.
He was turning her into a Shade.

he entered the throne room. Xyliria (queen of Alagaesia) was sitting on her throne, reading a book. when she heard footsteps, she hastily hid her book. "can i help..." she stopped as her eyes reached his blood-red hair and maroon eyes. "oh... my... gosh... SHADE!!!!" she yelled to her gaurds. they came running, but Cruor said something in the ancient language. they all keeled over, dead. he continued muttering, faster and faster. Xyliria screamed in pain. the sceam changed to a cry for battle. her hair started to turn blood red, like his, from the roots down. her eyes were turning maroon.
He was turning her into a Shade.
Shira flew inside, hiding.

Xyliria's scream had turned into a wild cackle. only a few seconds left... consentrate... consentrate... thought Cruor. if something broke his consentration, she would go back to normal and he would probably die, because his magic would keep trying and drain all his energy.

Xyliria's scream had turned into a wild cackle. only a few seconds left... consentrate... consentrate... thought Cruor. if something broke his consentration, she would go back to normal and he would probably die, because his magic would keep trying and drain all his energy.
Shira walked in front of him, "Hey what you doing!" she yelled out, blocking the queen from seeing him.

Quote: the queen's hair started to turn brown again. "nooooo!!!" Cruor yelled. he felt his energy draining from the spell. he furrowed his brow and leaned around Shira so he could see the queen again. he started muttering again, faster this time. the queen's hair was turning red again. redder and redder... his vision was getting spotty and his ears rung.

the queen's hair started to turn brown again. "nooooo!!!" Cruor yelled. he felt his energy draining from the spell. he furrowed his brow and leaned around Shira so he could see the queen again. he started muttering again, faster this time. the queen's hair was turning red again. redder and redder... his vision was getting spotty and his ears rung.
Shira grabbed him and pushed him into the ground, What are you doing?!" she yelled, shaking him.

...taking over... alagaesia... he murmered weakly. in a desperate attempt, he lurched toward the queen, grabbing her wrist and stealing some of her energy.

(i told you it would be epic *wink*)
SHe rised up and snatched him, flying away, still in the castle, "WHy must you can't you do something better?" she asked.

Eragon smiled as his students started arriving, he recognized all of them, if not remembered their names.
Saphira sat next to him, her massive head the same size as most of the younglings, she watched past and present students walk in.

Arya and Sophia started heading to the castle.

Back
Top Bottom