Albumen Quality Question

AWSOME! Thank you!!
I love cooked greens. Never heard of poke greens but I love to garden. I wonder if they’ll grow in zone 7. Gonna do some research to see.
The fact that they are so high in B12’s really has me excited. The healing properties sounds so wonderful. I have 2 rods 8 screws and 4 artificial discs in my back. Sounds bad but really Ima still kickin wass’. But cold weather or high barometric pressures ...well just make me feel my age.
Really I’m going to seriously see if I can grow them. Thanks again! :frow:wee
If the chickens haven't finished them all off I could sent you some of the dried berries. Only a few out of a hundred will ever sprout unless theY have been thru an animal's digestive tract. You used to could buy canned poke weed at Walmart but all the canners quit canning it because they had a hard time getting people to get out, find, and pick it. They used to pay to dollar to pickers also. Do a little research about it. You'll find its quite interesting.
:frow

Okay...checked out poke berries. They will grow in my zone. I’m in what is termed “high desert” crappy soil but that’s why I LOVE chicken poop!!
I like that they are perineals.
The plant is attractive too. I grow 5 different types of berries right now.
They are selling seeds on line. Not pricey at all. But I’d need to get them in NOW as we already have frost. So...
What I’ll do is wait till just before spring and order some. I have enough projects to try and get done before we have a hard freeze.
So nice of you to offer to send me seeds!
Just love it when I learn something new. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom