Alerts not disappearing?

I've got all these turned on now:

article-alerts.jpg

i have it set so it doenst mark read when i open the popup or te alerts page, so it only marks read when i click it
but with the article ones, it doenst go away even if i click it
only if i mark it read

I think it may be the browser. I tried both Microsoft Edge and Firefox and the alerts stay on the list but nothing shows on the bell icon. I'm going to see what happens in Crome but I have to download it first.
ScreenshotAlerts.jpg

I just downloaded Crome and the alerts are still there. I clicked on all of the alerts on the list in Crome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox and none of the alerts have dropped off the list. The only thing I noticed it the number of alerts on the bell icon does go down as I clicked on the alerts but the alerts are still on the list, as you can see in my previous post. This post is done using Crome.

I went to the bottom of the list and in the left bottom corner clicked on Show all and then changed all of the alerts to Mark read. Then I went back to the list and started going through it again and now they appear to be dropping off the list when I click on them. I'm using Firefox now.

I went to the bottom of the list and in the left bottom corner clicked on Show all and then changed all of the alerts to Mark read. Then I went back to the list and started going through it again and now they appear to be dropping off the list when I click on them. I'm using Firefox now.
Try going here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/account/preferences#alerts

Select both of those & save, then de-select them and save again.

1613835563835.png

After doing this most of my alerts disappear after I click on the bell icon.

Back
Top Bottom