All but a few, Gone.

TheRealTimShady

Crowing
12 Years
May 23, 2011
Apollo, PA
Well, i'm moving to france soon, and my HOA finally got a hold of what i was doing in my backyard, so i have gotten rid of ALL my quails, minus the buttons and one female that was my first quail i got over a year ago.

Only got my chickens left, and they arn't going anywhere. It's been fun andi 'll start them back up again when i get to france. i'll still be around putting my knowledge out there.

Good Luck with your move! I will be receiving eggs and my breeding stock from Stellar this coming week or two. Just wanted to drop ya a line and let you know how much help your postings and pic's and vast knowledge of quail have helped me! Cannot wait to see you back with us on the forum.

Well, i'm moving to france soon, and my HOA finally got a hold of what i was doing in my backyard, so i have gotten rid of ALL my quails, minus the buttons and one female that was my first quail i got over a year ago.

Only got my chickens left, and they arn't going anywhere. It's been fun andi 'll start them back up again when i get to france. i'll still be around putting my knowledge out there.

Crazy HOA's! They'll let you keep chickens and not quail?...don't get it...sorry to hear you had to get rid of your birds...you had an operation going on. (One reason I moved to the country, lol)

Good luck on your move and new start!

So sorry to hear about the HOA and their issues with poultry! You have kept these things for so long. Well, enjoy the move to France! We will surely miss you Mibotsu.
smile.png

Last edited:
i'll still be around. thanks all.

and they don't allow chickens either, but they are inside the house as they are only 2 weeks old. we were gonna move out to the country before the idea of moving to france came up, wifes family is from there, and still live there.

Back
Top Bottom