All dead this morning.

I am so sorry for the chickens you lost. Losing just one was heartbreaking to me, it's awful you lost so many.

hugs.gif

Of course you are in shock.... senseless killing is something we don't often see in our lifetime much less to our own. Rest well, and I am so very sorry and could cry with you.
hit.gif
hugs.gif

Ellie

Last edited:
Words are not enough to easy your hurt but I am so sorry for your loss.

Was where your at on the 27th of July. Neighbor's dog killed 18 out of 19 of my 11 week olds, only 5 were roo's. Didn't catch the dog so can't do nothing to prove it was her, so the neighbor says.

Wish I had eggs would send ya some to help you out. Enjoy the numbness it doesn't last long and the hurt brings ya to your knees. I was lucky they didn't touch any of the 8 and 9 week olds I had in pens next to them just my 11 week olds. I scared them off when I came out to do morning chores.

They went right thru the electric fence, they had been trained on those electric collars and had to be chained as they would go right thru that fence, now they are immune to them.

Hugs and glad ya got the dogs, animal control will handle them for you at least I hope your animal control will.

Oh my i am so sorry for your loss, my own dogs this am scared my flock and took off after my frizzle Roo, i was picking beans...they are nonsense/Pek mix had NEVER bothered the adult chickens .....i ran up the road screaming like a Nut ....finally my neighbors came out to help , my Roo can't fly but he led them away from his ladies awwww.....I sure know my heart was flying ....I honestly think i would hurt someone over my chickens and as for my lil dogs , they meant no harm but there in BIG trouble....!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom