all due respect but. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
truth is truth, but being cranky and sarcastic is another thing all together. Stating my opinion and moving on!
roll.png

Quote:
a bit unnecessary?

I thought Olive was very polite.

So did i...

Quote:
Dogs?

I like you Alaska folk.
big_smile.png

I've heard that it IS good... ya never know...

Jake's not very happy with this thread and neither are the mods.
wink.png

Thanks olive hill! My technology skills are amateur at best and I didn't know about the existence of this button. I will use it from now on!
Also, thanks for the responses! I understand where you are all coming from and I see now that I may be overreacting. Also, thank you all for the respectful responses/arguments. If this thread continues, I would like to keep it this way, respectful and not angry or offensive.

Quote:
a bit unnecessary?

I thought Olive was very polite.

Thank you. I certainly tried to be. The solutions I offered are the very ones I myself use when I run across something I'd rather not read (or see, if pictures) here or elsewhere.

Quote:
I've heard that it IS good... ya never know...

Jake's not very happy with this thread and neither are the mods.
wink.png

Sorry Jake...
cool.png

Quote:
And your opinion is very welcome as well is the OP's.

If you think this is cranky and sarcastic just stick around for while. You ain't seen nothing yet.
wink.png

While I am sure a majority of people that post in the Duck section post about raising them as pets rather than eating them (maybe eating their eggs), the site is a chicken forum and I would personally rather just have all duck-related threads in the Duck forum.

Would I rather have duck coop and duck feed threads in the General Coop and Feed section? No, because it's a lot easier to do a search in the Duck Forum area and there are enough new posts about coops or feed or hatching or whatever else I am trying to research, that I don't even have to do a search half of the time after scanning the first few pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom