all due respect but. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
And your opinion is very welcome as well is the OP's.

If you think this is cranky and sarcastic just stick around for while. You ain't seen nothing yet.
wink.png

ep.gif
Now THERE'S some truth!!

Quote:
You're very sweet. There have been plenty of threads about this subject that have gotten nasty. You did nothing wrong by asking and maybe there should be a dedicated meat duck section.

I've raised meat ducks but I'll tell ya, they are EASY to get attached to. Cute little buggers....
tongue.png

I don't think I could eat MY dogs, I'm awfully emotionally attached to them. But I would like to try dog some time. Of course if I tell my husband this he'll offer to take me to the nearest chinese buffet.
lol.png
roll.png

Quote:
Clicking out of the threads will be your best friend in no time. And a word of wisdom, if eating animals is a soft spot for you stay away from anything along the lines of "I have a mean rooster..." those threads almost always turn towards that option regardless of the section they're posted in.

I've heard from trappers that canine meat is horrid, but that cat meat is quite yummy... Lynx, bobcat, mountain lion are all supposed to have a sweet tasting meat.

Thanks JuJu bean. I appreciate all the voices. I can see what Hottentot Teal is saying, if we made sub sections of every other kind of bird besides chickens we could have a lot of topics going on. And I also see what JuJu bean is saying, and yes, I admit it....I am a softie and a vegetarian, I would like to see the bulk of the meat bird discussions in that forum. I also know it probably won't happen. Just like I love to go to Vegan restaraunts where I don't have to see all the meat dishes on the menu...but they are few and far between. We live in meat world...but I still think it is valid to ask for it and I totally support it.

Quote:
good question...
idunno.gif

I thought so too, because if you are NOT feeding either of those a balanced diet including meat, then I consider that abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom