All flock feed

Aml91

In the Brooder
Jun 11, 2023
I have three layers and four young pullets. I'm feeding them a non-GMO all flock grain mix from an Amish mill, mixed with layer feed for the older girls.
I can't get a refill of the all flock feed until next month, so I'm looking for recommendations for a couple pounds of something from a store (TSC or Amazon) that's similar enough to last them until we can refill the Amish feed.
Any recommendations for a decent all flock grain or crumble that's reasonably priced?

X2 a higher protein grower/all flock/chick feed with oyster shell on the side.
Make sure of the nutrition of the Amish feed, many are inferior in nutrition.

I have three layers and four young pullets. I'm feeding them a non-GMO all flock grain mix from an Amish mill, mixed with layer feed for the older girls.
I can't get a refill of the all flock feed until next month, so I'm looking for recommendations for a couple pounds of something from a store (TSC or Amazon) that's similar enough to last them until we can refill the Amish feed.
Any recommendations for a decent all flock grain or crumble that's reasonably priced?
We've been buying from New Country Organics, starting with their chick starter, and now we use the grower/broiler and are giving the girls oyster/chicken shell on the side. Our flock absolutely love this feed, and are very healthy.

This makes a lot of sense. My older girls really don't seem to like the layer feed anyway. I do give them oyster shells free choice and they've been laying good eggs from the beginning. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom