All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Bob, here's best guess on Parish.
After you posted that on the Hurricane thread I did a bit more research. The Lake is in 3 parishes - Livingston, St John the Baptist, and Tangipahoa.
I too looked at the LA power outage map and Livingston and Tangipahoa are both 90% restored but St John the Baptist is 60% still without power.
I too am really worried about her.

Edited - I think Tangipahoa is in worse shape - it is one supplier that is 90% restored, another is only 40% restored - I didn't think of that because where I am it is essentially one company by area. Looks like they expect a bunch to come back on by the end of this week.

Last edited:
Hello all of my dear chicken friends!! We are well and have minimal damage! Very blessed!! We were without power for 11 days and internet is very wonky.. so I may not be back for awhile but wanted to try! I will try and catch up as I can... I did notice that today is my three year anniversary on BYC!!! Isn't that funny that I would return this day! Thank you all for your concern! I will try and give a full account of the hurricane when I can get back on my tablet!

My gals made out well and my husbands very sturdy coop didn't budge!! Thanking God for everything!!
Talk to yall soon!!!

Hello all of my dear chicken friends!! We are well and have minimal damage! Very blessed!! We were without power for 11 days and internet is very wonky.. so I may not be back for awhile but wanted to try! I will try and catch up as I can... I did notice that today is my three year anniversary on BYC!!! Isn't that funny that I would return this day! Thank you all for your concern! I will try and give a full account of the hurricane when I can get back on my tablet!

My gals made out well and my husbands very sturdy coop didn't budge!! Thanking God for everything!!
Talk to yall soon!!!
So good to hear from you!
:wee:wee:wee
:celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

Thank you!!! I am trying to catch up but I'm on my phone and yall know how much I hate being on BYC on my phone!! It's difficult even without the sloooooooow internet service!
I'm sorry it took so long to get back here! I'll continue to try...
So good to hear from you!
:celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

Talk to yall soon!!!
This is the single best post ever!
:wee :wee :wee :wee :wee :wee :wee :wee :wee :wee :wee :wee

I have new chicks @WhoDatChick
VideoCapture_20210913-173407.jpg
VideoCapture_20210913-173509.jpg
VideoCapture_20210913-074419.jpg

Back
Top Bottom