All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Pics
They really are & if they're Spazzy ;) they're also quite hilarious! 😂
I understand days like that!💗
I love Spazzy! She really is funny!

Okay, I started something... I am so all over the place... we just put Bunny’s new house together but haven’t started the yard so I won’t move him until done... BUT I am off on a new/random project... yesterday we woke up to more cat vomit... on the carpet as usual! And it was all over the extra bedroom.. so me and the girl decided it would be easier to rip the carpet out instead of cleaning the vomit🤦‍♀️😳... sooooo, now I am doing an entire makeover! I started scraping the popcorn ceiling today! Boy do I have a job ahead of me! So now my room is not the first room in the house we’re starting on! Oh well... at least we’re headed in the right direction! Ya gotta start somewhere!

I love Spazzy! She really is funny!

Okay, I started something... I am so all over the place... we just put Bunny’s new house together but haven’t started the yard so I won’t move him until done... BUT I am off on a new/random project... yesterday we woke up to more cat vomit... on the carpet as usual! And it was all over the extra bedroom.. so me and the girl decided it would be easier to rip the carpet out instead of cleaning the vomit🤦‍♀️😳... sooooo, now I am doing an entire makeover! I started scraping the popcorn ceiling today! Boy do I have a job ahead of me! So now my room is not the first room in the house we’re starting on! Oh well... at least we’re headed in the right direction! Ya gotta start somewhere!
When we remodeled our powder room it all started because the toilet broke & well, since we're replacing the toilet, why don't we get rid of the linoleum and put in tile and I think I would like to run the tile up on the wall, but not the floor tile, I want something different and since we're doing that, let's restain the vanity....oh yes, I understand how these projects happen...😂
Sounds like you have your work cut out for you...popcorn ceilings are a nightmare! It will sure be nice when it's done though! 💗

When we remodeled our powder room it all started because the toilet broke & well, since we're replacing the toilet, why don't we get rid of the linoleum and put in tile and I think I would like to run the tile up on the wall, but not the floor tile, I want something different and since we're doing that, let's restain the vanity....oh yes, I understand how these projects happen...😂
Sounds like you have your work cut out for you...popcorn ceilings are a nightmare! It will sure be nice when it's done though! 💗
Oh my goodness! Why do we do this to ourselves 🤦‍♀️
I guess this IS a little more work than spot cleaning cat vomit 😳

Oh my goodness! Why do we do this to ourselves 🤦‍♀️
I guess this IS a little more work than spot cleaning cat vomit 😳
Just a little more work...😂
Now I have to wait until this evening for hubs to pick me up a big scraper! I looked on YouTube to see how to do it with water... which looked so easy..but if you’re not doing it right then it’s NOT easy😩
Anything over your head is never easy...I hope the big scraper makes it go faster, but I'm afraid your arms are going to feel like lead by the time you're done....sorry, maybe I shouldn't tell you that!😉

Just a little more work...😂

Anything over your head is never easy...I hope the big scraper makes it go faster, but I'm afraid your arms are going to feel like lead by the time you're done....sorry, maybe I shouldn't tell you that!😉
I figure I can handle one small room at a time 🤞🤞🤞🤷🏼‍♀️🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom