All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Pics
Some photo's of my "young" man!
75BDD0D9-93B8-428C-B4FF-793512900424 (1).jpeg
7B56A7A3-C1FD-48B8-A41B-1577B9ABD073.jpeg
367CC94D-495D-4FA1-8769-D6F9003FD86A.jpeg

These are from April tenth!

Well, I will say... they MUST be cooked properly or they won’t be good... and from what I know is what I’ve experienced from having them at Chinese buffets or in other states is that no one does it like we do! “We” meaning us Louisianians 😁 That also goes for any seafood cooked.. anywhere!
I can't wait to head your way and try them! We catch them in coldwater lakes and streams here. We boil them in salted water and serve them with butter, they are really good fixed that way. I really want to try them the way you all cook them, I'm sure it's 900% better!

On the topic of food, we Washingtonians have wonderful apples!
One of my top favorites is the Sugar bee's grown here in the PNW!
My son works for an orchardist and I used to pick apples and work as a checker, I've never heard of a Sugar Bee. I will have to ask him if he's familiar with it. I would love to try one!

Thank you!

And thank you again, his strep test came back negative, and he doesn't have phenomena, so perhaps it is just a virus, but he does have a nasty bark-like cough and had been running fevers.

Breaking news: Just got a phone call, and he is negative for covid!
That's great news on all of the above! I will also be praying for him to heal quickly! :love

Back
Top Bottom