All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Pics
Oh! And here’s some Louisiana excitement.. this was right across the street from my house in my neighbors yard! He sent me these pics.. we went over there to see but the alligator had went down his culvert... they called some peeps to come get it out... they did get it! Said it was about six feet... 😳View attachment 2648334View attachment 2648335
That's amazing! I remember walking down to the lake when we lived in Florida, the alligators would be sunning on the docks and then flip into the water when we got near!

You said post on my cat so I'm posting.

A few days ago, Mrs BY Bob gave Éowyn a piece of bacon.

Did she eat it......No. It became a toy.

For days this piece of bacon was being chased around the house.

Hysterical. 😅

So yesterday I gave her a piece of ham off of my pizza. This is what happened. Check out how she uses her paws.

I guess pig is just a toy to her. :confused:
You have been truly blessed with this little girl...just adorable!!! I'm afraid I'm like RC...with some serious cat envy! :love

Yes! Share away!! I love it!
Give her a green olive and see what she does! Cats are supposed to go crazy for green olives... kinda like catnip! George is our only one who goes crazy over olives! 🤷🏼‍♀️
My cat went crazy over sweet peppers!
Bentley eating sweet peppers.jpg
Bentley eating sweet peppers...can't you see I'm eating here!.jpg

Davis is the only cat I have left. He is so chill. They are getting along well.

My other cat, Isabel, passed last Friday but her and Éowyn were good friends very quickly.

They say to be sure you let your other cats see the body of any cat that has passed so they understand. I did not know that and when Dr Zoidberg passed, Davis and Isabel kept looking for him for days.

So this time I had Isabel lie in state for a while in the living room. Davis was very stoic. He checked her out and lay next to her for a while. The following video is how Éowyn responded when seeing her. If you don't want to cry, don't watch it. It will break your heart. They must have been very close.

I'm so sorry Bob! I know she was very special! :hugs :hugs :love

Well here they are... they figured it out on their own tonight... I had to put them there the last two nights but that’s it! 💕 Minnie was trying to figure out how to get over to the other side... I have it blocked off so the bigs don’t harass them... I’ll wait till they are little bigger to open it and let them try... View attachment 2652003View attachment 2652004
I'm glad it didn't take long for them to figure it out! :love

Back
Top Bottom