All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Pics
Good morning WhoDat and everyone :frow Have a fantastic Friday
Good morning folks :frow
Good morning!! It’s the weekend!!💕❤️😍
Tonight the girl is in a play... she’s in the theater class for our co-op.. it’s a remake of King Arthur .... a comedy.. one of the kids wrote it... she is playing Guinevere☺️.... so that’s our plans this evening!

Okay.. I thought Bobby was weird cuz he’ll lick pickles... even lemons😳... I wonder if he’d like the peppers? Prolly so!
Mr Bentley liked them as much as he liked tuna...weird cat...lol! He was normally a pretty quiet kitty, but he would sure talk to me when he knew I was cutting up sweet peppers...especially if I didn't give them to him fast enough... 😂

Mr Bentley liked them as much as he liked tuna...weird cat...lol! He was normally a pretty quiet kitty, but he would sure talk to me when he knew I was cutting up sweet peppers...especially if I didn't give them to him fast enough... 😂
Okay.. that is weird! I don’t think Bobby would like them that much!

But let me say.. I cannot open the yogurt container without Teddy and George hearing... no matter where they are in the house!!! And I have to eat the yogurt standing up or walking around! If I sit.. I will be ambushed!! But of course... I always share with them 💕

Good morning!! It’s the weekend!!💕❤️😍
Tonight the girl is in a play... she’s in the theater class for our co-op.. it’s a remake of King Arthur .... a comedy.. one of the kids wrote it... she is playing Guinevere☺️.... so that’s our plans this evening!
How fun! 💗 My daughter and youngest son were in a play with our co-op...Anne of Avonlea. My girl was Anne and her little brother played one of her students that was full of mischief (perfect part for him), at one point she grabbed him by the ear to move him along...😂. It was so much fun! Have a great evening!💞

Okay.. that is weird! I don’t think Bobby would like them that much!

But let me say.. I cannot open the yogurt container without Teddy and George hearing... no matter where they are in the house!!! And I have to eat the yogurt standing up or walking around! If I sit.. I will be ambushed!! But of course... I always share with them 💕
Yogurt I can understand...the peppers were pretty weird.😂 He also liked oranges, bananas and several other things!

How fun! 💗 My daughter and youngest son were in a play with our co-op...Anne of Avonlea. My girl was Anne and her little brother played one of her students that was full of mischief (perfect part for him), at one point she grabbed him by the ear to move him along...😂. It was so much fun! Have a great evening!💞
Aawww, I bet that was cute! I love Anne of Avonlea!
Thank you❤️

They say that’s the best kind of cat to have! I’m not so sure.... there’s a reason why I like cats better than dogs!
Well... lots of reasons!!
He was a fun kitty! When we first got him I was going to keep him indoors...I think my other cat was killed by a hawk... :( , so I didn't want to take any chances. Anyway I bought a battery operated animal nail file...I would hold him in my lap and file down his nails...I started this when he was very young. Eventually he discovered the outdoors and I relented and he became an indoor/outdoor kitty...he loved his life! He needed sharp nails if he was going outside, so I put the nail file away, shortly before I lost him I discovered it in the cabinet and turned it on to see if it still worked, he heard it and came running into the kitchen. I sat down and he jumped up into my lap and let me file his nails...he remembered the time we used to spend in that manner and he enjoyed it...warmed my heart so much! I truly miss that boy! 💗

Back
Top Bottom