All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Siamese can be like this. I’ve seen it happen in my own family. They can be high strung.
They sorta recommended putting him down.. or drugs.. but like I said his outbursts are so very random that I think drugs would be moot... then we thought about removing his K9s... but we found out that the K9s are connected to the jawbone... which makes sense for killing prey otherwise they’d probably loose their teeth often... so we cannot pull his teeth.. we thought that would be the answer ... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Good morning WhoDat and everyone :) have a wonderful Wednesday :)

WhoDat, I hope your doing better this morning :hugs :hugs
Good morning folks :frow

WhoDat I hope you heal up quickly :hugs
Good morning! And thank you both! I am fine...
And this little sweetie wouldn’t hurt a fly 💕 .... he likes where I put this old cabinet from hubs childhood... yall like the knobs I put on it😉
9C69DB29-829A-40A3-8DB5-0826800F62FB.jpeg

Hey everyone! Tell me what yall think we ought to do about Bobby.. he attacked me today... I think he may have been trying to "protect" Teddy as I went to grab her to take her out of the room where I was painting.. but I certainly didn't do anything abnormal... and not only did he bite me he continued to try and attack! I had to back myself into the bathroom and shut the door before he could get me again!! This is the second time he did this.. he did the same thing to the girl a few months ago!! And she was just walking through the room! But he is usually very sweet and social.. he is not a mean cat but he IS a Siamese! He may have sealed his fate...View attachment 2719793View attachment 2719794View attachment 2719795View attachment 2719796
I'd get him thoroughly checked over by a vet. If this is out of character for him then something else is going on. I've had Siamese. Love them but they are neurotic & very high strung ~ not usually to the point of drawing blood though. We found our sweet boy was riddled with cancer. He must have been in so much pain it was no wonder he turned grumpy.

Back
Top Bottom