All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

You’re an old soul 💕❤️
What about The Dukes of Hazard!?
Charlie’s Angels? ..... The Brady Bunch is my favorite!
I am, I'll admit it, I would have loved to meet half of these stars!
Nope, not yet, but I have seen Smokey and That Bandit! Bay watch is another one I have seen!
And the Love boat, the list could go on!

You’re an old soul 💕❤️
What about The Dukes of Hazard!?
Charlie’s Angels? ..... The Brady Bunch is my favorite!
Speaking of the Dukes of Hazard... Bo Duke/John Schneider lives in my area... and just awhile back I ran into him at TSC!!! I was following him around the store until I was able to talk to him and take some pics with him!!❤️💕❤️😍💕❤️ I am one of those people who gets totally star struck!! 😂 I’m such a goober!
But I was dyin!!!😍😍😍

Oh boy, thought I would tell y'all, tomorrow, I am due for my first Covid vaccine....:oops: The Pfizer
I have a fear of needles, and while blood draws are no problem, the thought of the vaccine is unsettling. And the possible side effects (apart from arm pain and fever) add to it.

May I ask if anyone has had theirs? And how they reacted?
Yup. Have had both doses of Pfizer. Didn't feel a thing and had no side effects. I thought after the second one I had a teeny tiny bit of arm pain - but it turned out just to be the band-aid sticking on my t-shirt and kind of ripping off slowly. Once I removed the band-aid I didn't even have that 'side effect'!

Speaking of the Dukes of Hazard... Bo Duke/John Schneider lives in my area... and just awhile back I ran into him at TSC!!! I was following him around the store until I was able to talk to him and take some pics with him!!❤️💕❤️😍💕❤️ I am one of those people who gets totally star struck!! 😂 I’m such a goober!
But I was dyin!!!😍😍😍
Oh, MY WORD! Lucky!🤩
I would be a goober too!

Back
Top Bottom