All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

But, you love him, arm yourself🥰 take a leaf rake with you and be on guard, ☺️☺️☺️
Thank you GrandmaDeKorte!
Have you seen his pictures?
We got him as a buff pomeranian saddleback.
FE4752E2-4C7E-42EE-9570-43ACB4D621F1.jpeg

This is a picture I took about a year or so ago, (I think)
Here's another one, excuse the kiddos legs!
IMG_8330.jpg

His name is Gussie, after the goose from Charlotte's web, I always loved that show in my childhood.

This is true🤦‍♀️.... and now I’m starting to rethink the whole “only getting EEs from now on”.... not only will I be stuck with a bunch of BLUE eggs 😜.... that can get kinda boring 😳 😆..... I am not digging their ugly faces 🤭... from all the beard plucking!!
:tongue:tongue:tongue:tongue:tongue:tongue:tongue

I am working on catching up- I was busy the last 2 days and I have no idea where my brain is, hahahahaha, but good news, my 2 week reg. coffee hiatus is over and I am indulging on - ONE very nice cup of reg. coffee
Oh, you gotta have your coffee!!! I know I need mine!

I LOVE YOUR Eggs!!!!! you should make a framed print for you new guest room or the kitchen
Ya know... I really should! I love my eggs! And when I say I love them I don’t think anyone can really understand just how much! Thanks for the suggestion! They are definitely picture worthy 💕❤️
I thank God for these glorious creatures!❤️

We have had the thought of it, but he has kept our flock safe from predator attacks, so that is a good thing.

He looks guilty, what did he do?🤣
That is so good that he takes care of everything... that is a great thing to have! Maybe he’s worth keeping then... do like Grandma said and bring a rake!

She’s just sleeping... I just think it’s so cute the way she sleeps 😄

Back
Top Bottom