All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Trip update: We got him home on Wednesday. My daughter and I spent yesterday putting the systems in place in their house to support him for 6 to 8 weeks of non weight bearing.

I am sitting outside the surgeons office today waiting to see if they are going to do surgery today. If not I will likely head home. What's another 400 miles.

He is looking at a lengthy recovery. It's not just the depressed fracture but the ligaments and meniscus are all torn up and they can't address them until the bone is healed.

All because a wave hit him just the wrong way.
Surgery is Thursday. His Father will come down for that. He is a nurse and lives closer than I do. I will be heading home to see my ladies in bit.

Trip update: We got him home on Wednesday. My daughter and I spent yesterday putting the systems in place in their house to support him for 6 to 8 weeks of non weight bearing.

I am sitting outside the surgeons office today waiting to see if they are going to do surgery today. If not I will likely head home. What's another 400 miles.

He is looking at a lengthy recovery. It's not just the depressed fracture but the ligaments and meniscus are all torn up and they can't address them until the bone is healed.

Water is a planet shaping force.
Look what a tsunami can do! We lose people out here all the time because they turn towards shore for a photo, or to pick up a shell and a wave sneaks up on them.

Look what I came home to! I always sing this song about her...
🎶“Tiny is a cuddly chicken, Tiny is a little dickens”🎶
I guess she wants to be a chicken! This is one of the baskets that I keep my eggs in... thank goodness it was empty 😄
995A5C03-5C3F-4EF4-9F29-480353BE4754.jpeg

That’s awful. He won’t be done rehabbing his leg for a year. I hope he isn’t having too much pain.

Look what I came home to! I always sing this song about her...
🎶“Tiny is a cuddly chicken, Tiny is a little dickens”🎶
I guess she wants to be a chicken! This is one of the baskets that I keep my eggs in... thank goodness it was empty 😄View attachment 2852625
She is so cute! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom