All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

I don’t know if any of you remember this but this is what I did every! single! evening! I would let the gang out while I would ride my bike around my yard! They would get so excited when they would see me on my bike! I don’t know when I’ll ever be up for this again.. it was truly one of my joys and decompressing time! 😞💔View attachment 3643229View attachment 3643230
:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs One day you will again. Maybe when the ladies inside have healed and move outside again?

They look good to me.. have you been over to the injury thread and see them?
Creative set up, and it does the job ! I’m sure it will do them a lot of good to be together.
I have too little experience to have an educated opinion about the wounds. On the pictures, it seems like Maryn's is a bit deeper than the others. Is she eating now ?

It must be very hard to have such a drama happen in your home, in a place you see every day. But it's also a place where you have many wonderful memories and moments. Just seeing that picture of your pink bike with a chicken puts a smile on my face ! I don't think the grief will take that away, but you need to give yourself however much time it takes to be sad. You can't rush feeling better. :hugs :hugs :hugs

Creative set up, and it does the job ! I’m sure it will do them a lot of good to be together.
I have too little experience to have an educated opinion about the wounds. On the pictures, it seems like Maryn's is a bit deeper than the others. Is she eating now ?

It must be very hard to have such a drama happen in your home, in a place you see every day. But it's also a place where you have many wonderful memories and moments. Just seeing that picture of your pink bike with a chicken puts a smile on my face ! I don't think the grief will take that away, but you need to give yourself however much time it takes to be sad. You can't rush feeling better. :hugs :hugs :hugs
Yes, Maryn definitely has the worst wounds.. pretty deep! But so much better looking than day one for sure.
I moved Maryn in with Rosie as these two didn’t seem happy even though they could see each other. And put Kelly by herself. Kelly is fine, she could probably be moved out as her wounds are very superficial. And look really good, she is also acting like her old self. But I need to get rid of Tony before then, or I am actually considering making a separate section in the coop for the old ladies so they can live in peace in retirement! So I don’t want to put Kelly out there alone. Also, need to monitor M&R as I don’t want Rosie pecking M’s wounds… I saw her do it once so I gotta keep an eye on that. But they both seem so much happier together together!!
Thank you so much for your support ❤️

Here they are today❤️
IMG_4506.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom