All my crazy projet ideas!

Pics
Crele,BB Red,and Silver duckwing right now I have some OEGB sebright or silkie eggs in the Bator all of them are gonna have the sebright gene since thats what my roo is
Very nice.
You have a nice assortment of colors. We'll have the same colors here shortly. Haha!

Awesome! If you'd like, you're more then welcome to post pics here when they hatch. :)

Very nice.
You have a nice assortment of colors. We'll have the same colors here shortly. Haha!

Awesome! If you'd like, you're more then welcome to post pics here when they hatch. :)
Knowing me I'm gonna post them everywhere I have a pet flock but its fun to do genetic experimentation all 6 eggs are developing so they should hatch around easter

Okay, I have a new game plan for these old English. To get them to SOP. (Eventually)
I want to try and do most the 'weeding out' myself, so when these birds get better looking feathers and color, it will be more accomplishing to me.

So what I'm thinking is, instead or worrying about the little nitty-gritty stuff like getting their posture perfect right away I'm going to put that on the back burner, I'm going to focus on their color.
If I can get the colors right, I can always bring in new blood to help get their posture better.

Besides, I think I have a pretty good base for 'posture', but their color isn't the best.
I'm going to try to get better, more solid wing edging on their primary flight feathers on my males, get darker red on the whole bird and get rid of the slight white ear lobe I have in this line. (My bb red's)
Which, shouldn't be too hard considering It's only two hens that have the white ear lobe.

Here's my blue red rooster X lemon blue cross chick I hatch as of 2-ish weeks ago.
DSC_1046.jpg

Back
Top Bottom