All or Nothing, Shipped Egg Journey

Pics
I am so happy to hear that! What colors did you end up with?

here are my four all sounds great. Not sure if the Buff is really a buff or is something barred? The frizzle (Sugar) is my all time favorite chicken EVER

Looks like Sugar has a twin, and quite possibly a full sibling! This is Cotton! She is from the same seller as your girl. :) She is the only one that hatched from the first round of shipped eggs.
IMG_6411.JPG

From the second round of eggs from the seller, we got 4 chicks--two that look like mottled cochins, a black chick, and another one that looks like Cotton and Sugar, but doesn't look like it's going to be frizzled. :) A fifth chick hatched, but didn't make it. :(

Looks like Sugar has a twin, and quite possibly a full sibling! This is Cotton! She is from the same seller as your girl. :) She is the only one that hatched from the first round of shipped eggs.
View attachment 2228036

From the second round of eggs from the seller, we got 4 chicks--two that look like mottled cochins, a black chick, and another one that looks like Cotton and Sugar, but doesn't look like it's going to be frizzled. :) A fifth chick hatched, but didn't make it. :(

She is so cute!!!!! Sorry the fifth didn’t make it but it sounds like you got some gorgeous babies! I ended up getting a lemon barred rooster and then a black rooster that is getting a lot of silver feathers on his chest. Both boys are smooth and I can’t wait to cross the lemon on sugar!

Back
Top Bottom