All or Nothing, Shipped Egg Journey

Pics

tripleee

Songster
Apr 30, 2020
Well, I have gone and done it. I just finished up placing the last of my orders for shipped eggs. Planning to put them in the incubator on 5/15 for a 4th/5th of June* hatch date. Never have attempted to hatch shipped eggs so this could be a train wreck (ok 99% sure it will be a train wreck, but I am a glutton for punishment). I have three different orders coming in from different breeders for a total of 6 EE, 6 OE, 6 White Leghorns, and 6 sizzle/cochin mixes. Hoping for the best but if I walk away with one of each kind at the end of this journey I will be eggstatic!

Any pointers or advice will be welcomed!

Last edited:
Well, I have gone and done it. I just finished up placing the last of my orders for shipped eggs. Planning to put them in the incubator on 5/15 for a 4th/5th of July hatch date. Never have attempted to hatch shipped eggs so this could be a train wreck (ok 99% sure it will be a train wreck, but I am a glutton for punishment). I have three different orders coming in from different breeders for a total of 6 EE, 6 OE, 6 White Leghorns, and 6 sizzle/cochin mixes. Hoping for the best but if I walk away with one of each kind at the end of this journey I will be eggstatic!

Any pointers or advice will be welcomed!
Know what you mean

Thank you! I won't lie, I REALLY hope I get a frizzle hen out of the 6. Long shot, but someday I will have one lol

I got a pictures of the EE and OE eggs tonight! A little lighter colored than I hoped for but that’s ok.

Attachments

• A2D5B487-F605-4365-AAB0-8E996AAF4B15.jpeg
    A2D5B487-F605-4365-AAB0-8E996AAF4B15.jpeg
    454 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom