All "OTHER" Fowl Swap

Pics
SilkieSensation [COLOR=000000] Thank you for starting this thread! I have met several very nice and giving people on this thread.[/COLOR]:clap

The turkey eggs you sent me are developing! 3/4
1f60a.png
thanks again! Such pretty eggs
1f60d.png

will also add 6 hens choice bresse/sulmtaler to ship on/after 4/1

MNHomestead, I've been a lurker for awhile and am interested in you welsh and sulmtaler eggs. I have 12 pure breed khaki campbell duck eggs I can offer. I'm also in MN and near the NW twin cities area (Maple Grove) occasionally if you would prefer to exchange without shipping since I'm new to posting.

Let me know if you're interested. :)

MNHomestead, I've been a lurker for awhile and am interested in you welsh and sulmtaler eggs. I have 12 pure breed khaki campbell duck eggs I can offer. I'm also in MN and near the NW twin cities area (Maple Grove) occasionally if you would prefer to exchange without shipping since I'm new to posting.

Welcome to BYC!! You can private Message Mnhomestead directly by clicking the small arrow near their name on the left above their avatar picture and selecting "send pm"

The swap thread has requirements for swapping thru the thread which you dont currently meet but you are always more then welcome to side swap i am sure. If you can get your post count up then you would be able to swap on the threads and many others as well as buy in the auction groups and the buy it now groups...and its just fun to talk to people on BYC and see new poultry breeds you might some day want to own.
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:

Welcome to BYC!! You can private Message Mnhomestead directly by clicking the small arrow near their name on the left above their avatar picture and selecting "send pm"

The swap thread has requirements for swapping thru the thread which you dont currently meet but you are always more then welcome to side swap i am sure. If you can get your post count up then you would be able to swap on the threads and many others as well as buy in the auction groups and the buy it now groups...and its just fun to talk to people on BYC and see new poultry breeds you might some day want to own. :welcome  

I actually do not have the post count requirement on this thread, only a 3 month requirement, which has been more than met. Side swaps are welcome, but you are also welcome to join the chain. Shipping would be required for the chain unless you are close enough to pick up or drop off.

I actually do not have the post count requirement on this thread, only a 3 month requirement, which has been more than met. Side swaps are welcome, but you are also welcome to join the chain. Shipping would be required for the chain unless you are close enough to pick up or drop off.
My mistake..sorry Silkie and newbiefarmer.....i got my swaps swapped lol.
th.gif

My mistake..sorry Silkie and newbiefarmer.....i got my swaps swapped lol.
th.gif

Not a problem :)

I joined back in 2012 when I got my first chickens for my backyard. Since then we've moved to a farm south of the cities. I've learned a lot from everyone here, but I never found the time to post anything. We bought a foreclosure that needed a lot of work. Remodeling is finally done and I've actually got some free time to chat with others, and hopefully trade for some variety in my flock.

Back
Top Bottom