All sorts of help needed.

Jengo

In the Brooder
Sep 14, 2019
Hi guys. We have our first 4 chickens. I know the Barred Rock is a hen (she's laying already), but I'm not sure about the silver laced wyandottes. One has a wide, short comb with smaller waddles. The other has a thin, spikey comb with larger waddles, but they still aren't as large as the photos of the cockerels I've seen at this age. Their coloring is quite different, but it honestly looks to me that they both have pointed feathers, so I'm having a hard time with that clue.

I also am wondering if this Americauna is actually an Americauna. She (he?) has blue legs, but her coloring is strange. The older it gets, the more it has a tan color on the breast.

They are around 16-18 weeks.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190914-123439_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-123439_Gallery.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20190914-123503_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-123503_Gallery.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20190914-123812_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-123812_Gallery.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 20190909_151401.jpg
    20190909_151401.jpg
    691.5 KB · Views: 13
Hi guys. We have our first 4 chickens. I know the Barred Rock is a hen (she's laying already), but I'm not sure about the silver laced wyandottes. One has a wide, short comb with smaller waddles. The other has a thin, spikey comb with larger waddles, but they still aren't as large as the photos of the cockerels I've seen at this age. Their coloring is quite different, but it honestly looks to me that they both have pointed feathers, so I'm having a hard time with that clue.

I also am wondering if this Americauna is actually an Americauna. She (he?) has blue legs, but her coloring is strange. The older it gets, the more it has a tan color on the breast.

Thanks!!
Nice pullets

Thanks!!
Your Ameraucana looks like my Easter Egger, which was sold to me with the label: Araucana(sp?) Lovely birds though. All ladies, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom