All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Although its hard for me to share. Something happened yesterday that i really wasnt expecting. Ill put it in a spoiler as it will be longer.
So yesteray I passed out for no reason. I dont know how long i was out for. All i remember was feeling hot then passing out. I was helping my dad and grandpa in our garage. Luckily my grandpa is a EMT and our neighbor is a nurse. Anyway i was writing things down for them and then it went black i dont remember a thing. My dad said that my knees buckled and i fell. Luckily my grandpa was right there and stopped me from hitting my head on a sharp piece of metal they dont think i hit my head. I feel ok today. I banged up my knee pretty badly. Im just lucky nothing worse happend. My mom use to have fainting spells. I know the day before yesterday we had a graduation party that was 2 hours away and i felt hot then fell asleep on the way home.

Although its hard for me to share. Something happened yesterday that i really wasnt expecting. Ill put it in a spoiler as it will be longer.
So yesteray I passed out for no reason. I dont know how long i was out for. All i remember was feeling hot then passing out. I was helping my dad and grandpa in our garage. Luckily my grandpa is a EMT and our neighbor is a nurse. Anyway i was writing things down for them and then it went black i dont remember a thing. My dad said that my knees buckled and i fell. Luckily my grandpa was right there and stopped me from hitting my head on a sharp piece of metal they dont think i hit my head. I feel ok today. I banged up my knee pretty badly. Im just lucky nothing worse happend. My mom use to have fainting spells. I know the day before yesterday we had a graduation party that was 2 hours away and i felt hot then fell asleep on the way home.
Oh no, I hope you are okay. I have almost fainted a number of times, but it was from heat and pushing myself too hard. I hope you can figure out the probelem soon!

I glad you're ok:hugs
I once almost passed out at a music lesson but i caught it due to feeling bad and sat down. Just blacking out is scary though.

She's only two. We drained her stomach and gave her healthy stuff. She's doing better, but it's a lifelong thing. Summer time we'll probably have to keep her in the garage with a fan, or else she might die (And that's literall)
chickens are way harder than people who dont have them give chicken keepers credit for. so much persistence, patience, and tough choices. I know the struggle of keeping sick ones long term and i wish you all the luck in the world and send you my prayers. ❤️

:hugs

Oh no, I hope you are okay. I have almost fainted a number of times, but it was from heat and pushing myself too hard. I hope you can figure out the probelem soon!
I glad you're ok:hugs
I once almost passed out at a music lesson but i caught it due to feeling bad and sat down. Just blacking out is scary though.
Thank you all. I will have to be tested for stuff. I have never passed out before. It was hot, but i wasnt working hard.

I've almost fainted a few times and it is kinda scary. I think it was from the heat and working to hard. Not that I've learned anything of course.

Back
Top Bottom