All the Christian Homeschoolers!

I’m tired, ok? :lol:

Attachments

• 4E936D96-24F3-4251-B270-00D5C77864DF.jpeg
    4E936D96-24F3-4251-B270-00D5C77864DF.jpeg
    424.3 KB · Views: 8
I’m so sorry :hugs
He died from old age, I knew he wouldn't make it by the time I'd be back. As the night before we left he couldn't really get into the coop and onto the perch. It was the same for Tookie about getting into the coop and onto the perch.
I so wish I could have buried him next to Tookie. 😭😭😭 But we just had our neighbor put his body in the back of our property. 😭
He was from my original flock as was Tookie. 😭😔 They passed so close to each other. 😭

He died from old age, I knew he wouldn't make it by the time I'd be back. As the night before we left he couldn't really get into the coop and onto the perch. It was the same for Tookie about getting into the coop and onto the perch.
I so wish I could have buried him next to Tookie. 😭😭😭 But we just had our neighbor put his body in the back of our property. 😭
He was from my original flock as was Tookie. 😭😔 They passed so close to each other. 😭
I’m so sorry, that’s so hard. Is there anything I can do for you? :hugs
Im so sorry. :hugs
Thanks. It was a couple of years ago, but definitely hard.

I'm going to be working at a summer camp! They said "If you're passionate about Jesus and love kids, then you should try working here!"

So, I filled out an interest form, then applied, had my interview, and got the job offer!

I'm really excited. Most importantly is that they're really passionate about Jesus and reflecting Christ's light. And I'll probably be able to help with the animal portion!!
That's great! Hope you have fun.

i feel like im living durning the time of Wally or any other earth pollution crisis thing. the sky is orange and the sun is too. The air is smoky and everyone's lungs hurt. There's no wind and it's humid. supposedly the air quality is at a unhealthy level today
We have haze in Ohio, pretty smoggy looking. No obvious impacts on our health, but some people are struggling, short of breath, coughing more. The haze rolled in a couple days ago, couldn't see for more than maybe a mile or two. The haze has lessened a bit since then, but it's still there. Sad to not be able to get a breathe of fresh air.

Back
Top Bottom