All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Pics
Hi, I'm pamps, yall can call me....well....pamps. I live in Florida and have 2.5 acres. We have 4 horses, 2 goats, 21 chickens, 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 cockatiel, and 1 cockatoo. I've been homeschooled my whole life and a Christian my whole life. Music is my passion, I love it. 🎶❤️ especially country....and Morgan Wallen is my favorite. I had to mention that 🤣
That's bout it on me
Hello pamps!
Ah, I aspire to have a nice little farm like you someday. :D That sounds like such a nice group of animals.

Really! That's neat. So the 2.5 acre property is new then?
We're building a barn on our property at the moment. I couldn't be more excited!
Yup! We just got it a year ago, got chickens as soon as we bought the Land, built the barn for our horses, and just got goats about a month ago. We decided to build a home now too! That's so cool! Good luck on your barn

Yup! We just got it a year ago, got chickens as soon as we bought the Land, built the barn for our horses, and just got goats about a month ago. We decided to build a home now too! That's so cool! Good luck on your barn
Wow! How do you fit so many animals on that space? Someone bust be genius to puzzle everything into place. :p
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom