All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Also I so wish I could go hunting, but unfortunately the only thing I've been taught about guns is how to pull a trigger and hit a target, and how to NOT shoot people. XD

Also I so wish I could go hunting, but unfortunately the only thing I've been taught about guns is how to pull a trigger and hit a target, and how to NOT shoot people. XD
Yeah, i actually just finished my Hunter Safety last week.
I still have to go shoot for a day before i get my blue card.

I've never been hammocking, but that's one of my goals this year.
Mainly just calling with my family, in our trailer. Lol
Oh come on, that's called cheater camping, lol.
If you do get around to hammocking, getting a good underquilt is an absolute must. You will almost certainly underestimate how cold you will get, even in the middle of summer. The air surrounding you from all sides absolutely saps your warmth. Also get a bug net! Mosquitos can and will feast on you through the hammock fabric. Also if you do not already have a hammock, I'd recommend getting a two person hammock. They're nice and roomy, lots more comfortable especially in the cold.
If an underquilt is too expensive, rig one up with a big quilt and rope.

Oh come on, that's called cheater camping, lol.
How did I know that was coming.. :rolleyes:
I know it is, me, my dad, and brothers are planning a camping trip doing hammock camping.
If you do get around to hammocking, getting a good underquilt is an absolute must. You will almost certainly underestimate how cold you will get, even in the middle of summer. The air surrounding you from all sides absolutely saps your warmth. Also get a bug net! Mosquitos can and will feast on you through the hammock fabric. Also if you do not already have a hammock, I'd recommend getting a two person hammock. They're nice and roomy, lots more comfortable especially in the cold.
If an underquilt is too expensive, rig one up with a big quilt and rope.
Ok, awesome! Thanks for the tips, much appreciated!

I'm wanting to do both. My first hunt will be with a rifle though.

I can't believe I forgot photography as one of my hobbies, too!
What type of bows do you prefer? I've always had recurves. I like them because I can feel "contact" better.
Hunting deer, I assume?

I'd definitely make photography into an actual hobby if my ancient Pentax didn't drain through four batteries in an hour. 😅 As it is, I collect the occasional rocks and a lot of horse models as my hobby. Like... A genuinely scary amount of models. They are great photography subjects when I do get out!

Back
Top Bottom