All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Actually, I remember when the drive thru was pretty scary, too! Now I'm like "gimme that hamburger" but just politely 🤣
Lol, well I guess I just need to go through it more often, don't I? I always, every time without fail, forget what I'm saying and there is an awkward expanse of silence or just "uuhhhh...". 😂

What @SunriseChickers said about scripts! I used to scribble stuff on a paper I wanted to ask or talk about so I wouldn't get distracted or forget. Most people want to help once they know what you are calling for.
How are you at ordering food at the drive thru? If you can do that, it's the same, just tell them what you want "to order" on that phone call! 😊
Yeah, I think they will be very helpful, and I'm sure they can direct me to the right number if I get the wrong one.
But it's just me! I don't really know why... I will go and make a list of everything I need to ask, and might try next week sometime.
We hardly ever (I think I can remember one time) get food from a drive thru, so that wouldn't really help!
Fish & chips are our go to fast food when we want a treat, and those shops don't have drive thru.

May God bless you in this endeavour, he certainly will if it is in His plan for you. Take strength in the Lord, and all things are possible, even scary phone calls. :)
Thank you, and I hope it works out.
I find it hard sometimes asking God for help with this kind of thing, because I feel like He must have more important thing being asked of Him.

Yeah, I think they will be very helpful, and I'm sure they can direct me to the right number if I get the wrong one.
But it's just me! I don't really know why... I will go and make a list of everything I need to ask, and might try next week sometime.
We hardly ever (I think I can remember one time) get food from a drive thru, so that wouldn't really help!
Fish & chips are our go to fast food when we want a treat, and those shops don't have drive thru.
I think it's like the fear of the unknown. Talking to someone in person, you know who you're talking to and even if you don't know them, you can sorta figure them out a bit by seeing the way they interact. But on the phone it feels kinda like butting into a total strangers life and it's so scary. 😬 It gets a little easier for me after the first couple exchanges, after I realize they are going to help, they're doing their job, and they aren't silently judging me(or at least to any extent that will ever matter).

I find it hard sometimes asking God for help with this kind of thing, because I feel like He must have more important thing being asked of Him.
I know that feeling too! But we are blessed with a God who is capable of all things, and cares about us so much, down to the smallest things. God has only love for his children, no prayer for help is silly.

He wants to hear from you about every single thing!
1 Peter 5:7 and Matthew 7:7-8 :hugs

Also did you ever go to homeschool meet ups or anything? Cause we live in the same state I kinda wonder if our families ever met at some point or other :)

He wants to hear from you about every single thing!
1 Peter 5:7 and Matthew 7:7-8 :hugs
Thank you :hugs
Also did you ever go to homeschool meet ups or anything? Cause we live in the same state I kinda wonder if our families ever met at some point or other :)
We didn't, or not that I can remember anyway.
We kept to ourselves and didn't really get out very much.
Our parents did their best to do what they believed would keep us safe at that time, and that was to not do a quite a few things we would have all liked to have done, if that makes any sense!
It worked I think, as one of my brothers was starting to go down the wrong path, but completely changed and is now very hard working and kind.

Back
Top Bottom