All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Pics
Hi there!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I am also a Christian homeschooler! I’ve been all my life, except for a bit of kindergarten.

I figured since I popped into say hello, I should probably give a little intro.

I am a teenaged country girl living in the wild coasts of Maine, with my silly puppy, lots of chickens and chicks, 4 duckings, 7 bunnies, and hopefully some goats and a barn cat in the next few months. I absolutely love animals and am always pushing to get more!

I am a very devoted Christian, and I truly love Christ with everything I am! I could never have gotten through some of the things I have without his constant love and grace. I want to live my whole life with him, for him, and in him. I want to be crazy radical in my faith, and hopefully, if it is the Lords will, become a missionary! I owe everything to him.

I am so excited to have found this thread and hopefully make some new friends!

-Summer

:frow Hello!

Hi there!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I am also a Christian homeschooler! I’ve been all my life, except for a bit of kindergarten.

I figured since I popped into say hello, I should probably give a little intro.

I am a teenaged country girl living in the wild coasts of Maine, with my silly puppy, lots of chickens and chicks, 4 duckings, 7 bunnies, and hopefully some goats and a barn cat in the next few months. I absolutely love animals and am always pushing to get more!

I am a very devoted Christian, and I truly love Christ with everything I am! I could never have gotten through some of the things I have without his constant love and grace. I want to live my whole life with him, for him, and in him. I want to be crazy radical in my faith, and hopefully, if it is the Lords will, become a missionary! I owe everything to him.

I am so excited to have found this thread and hopefully make some new friends!

-Summer
Yay, hi! It's so cool to hear about your wonderful farm life and vibrant devotion to the good Lord!
I used to want to become a missionary, too. As of now, I'm not sure what God has in store, but mission work does still hold some wonder for me. I'm always excitedly waiting what comes next. :D

Y'all, today I got the opportunity to help a lady in my church with weeding her flower beds and doing some cleaning. She was so happy and it just made me so glad that I got to bless someone, it filled my heart with joy!
And her home was absolutely beautiful, the main part being from the 1850s. Original glass window panes intact, original fancy wood flooring, it was living history, so cool! Complete with a cute black house cat, I think his name is Toggle.

Literally exact same here. 😂

Oh- and If you wanna know more about me you can head on right over to my profile and snoop around a bit. I've got introduction enough in my about section and I'm too lazy to post it here. :p
Well, thank you! I will do just that then. :D

Yay, hi! It's so cool to hear about your wonderful farm life and vibrant devotion to the good Lord!
I used to want to become a missionary, too. As of now, I'm not sure what God has in store, but mission work does still hold some wonder for me. I'm always excitedly waiting what comes next. :D
Thank you so much for the welcome! And that is so cool to hear that you have some love for the mission Field also. Hold tight- God has amazing plans for you!

Y'all, today I got the opportunity to help a lady in my church with weeding her flower beds and doing some cleaning. She was so happy and it just made me so glad that I got to bless someone, it filled my heart with joy!
And her home was absolutely beautiful, the main part being from the 1850s. Original glass window panes intact, original fancy wood flooring, it was living history, so cool! Complete with a cute black house cat, I think his name is Toggle.
Wow, what a cool thing! Being able to help people out is so wonderful, and very kind of you to that! That home she has sounds absolutely amazing 🤩

Thank you so much for the welcome! And that is so cool to hear that you have some love for the mission Field also. Hold tight- God has amazing plans for you!
I know he does, and I'll be so happy when I finally get to see some of them!
Wow, what a cool thing! Being able to help people out is so wonderful, and very kind of you to that! That home she has sounds absolutely amazing 🤩
It was literally a fairytale dream house with all the sun-filled windows and the big, bright kitchen. More window than wall, I'd almost think! She let me see an upstairs bedroom that was all done up in era-appropriate decor and it was just so lovely. It had bay windows, and a big flowery bed and it was so sunny.

Back
Top Bottom