All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Pics
I've never been but sounds fun!!
It's SO much fun! It's a three or four day event at the Ohio State fairgrounds, which are absolutely massive. Rod's basically brings their entire store, lol. There are dozens of vendors, even Breyer is there! There are tons of clinics and multiple massive arenas. There are breed displays, as well. You can see some rare breeds up close, learn about them, and maybe go pet a notable stallion or two. Could eve buy a horse. Anything horsey that you can imagine, it's there!

So I didn't get many pictures because I managed to leave my phone in the car at some point, but I have one or two of a lovely Friesian.
The consignment shop is great, I got $15 half chaps and two horse models. Spent the same total amount as last year, when I only got one model, so I'm pretty happy.

Attachments

• IMG_20230414_110822667.jpg
    IMG_20230414_110822667.jpg
    424.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20230414_110731218.jpg
    IMG_20230414_110731218.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 5
So I didn't get many pictures because I managed to leave my phone in the car at some point, but I have one or two of a lovely Friesian.
The consignment shop is great, I got $15 half chaps and two horse models. Spent the same total amount as last year, when I only got one model, so I'm pretty happy.
Wowwww, that Friesian is absolutely spectacular! They are like number 2 on my favorite horse breeds, tho sadly I have never gotten to see one in real life. How cool you got to!!

Back
Top Bottom