All the Christian Homeschoolers!

OH NO! that's way sadder. Im so sorry :hugs .
Oh my goodness I am SO SORRY!!!! I know how important Tookie was to you! May she be foraging in the meadows of heaven! :hit:hugs 💚
Thank you. 😊 She was such a special and unique chicken, and lived a long happy life. 😭
Was it old age?
Partly, I noticed her decline from a few weeks ago, she was skinny, and got weaker and weaker, got bullied...and started getting lethargic just a few days ago. She went downhill very fast once she was lethargic. 😭
I dunno exactly what was wrong, but I did find tumors I believe. Old age was definitely a factor, I was hoping she'd live a few more years. 😔
Thursday night I had a feeling her time had come, so I said my goodbye and found her with no life the next morning. 😔
She got buried in our chicken grave yard, RIP Tookie. 😭

Thank you. 😊 She was such a special and unique chicken, and lived a long happy life. 😭

Partly, I noticed her decline from a few weeks ago, she was skinny, and got weaker and weaker, got bullied...and started getting lethargic just a few days ago. She went downhill very fast once she was lethargic. 😭
I dunno exactly what was wrong, but I did find tumors I believe. Old age was definitely a factor, I was hoping she'd live a few more years. 😔
Thursday night I had a feeling her time had come, so I said my goodbye and found her with no life the next morning. 😔
She got buried in our chicken grave yard, RIP Tookie. 😭
:hugs It's so hard

There's always the one that just seems different and special and then they leave and then the flock just seems incomplete for a long time if not forever. It was the saddest thing to have to go down in the morning to feed the chickens knowing XYZ wasn't going to be there.
Yes. 😭
Like tonight I was counting all the chickens that were in Tookie's flock, which is 8, was 9 including her. I kept counting 8 and was thinking of who I was missing, the I realized there was only 8, cause Tookie was no longer there. 😭

Yes. 😭
Like tonight I was counting all the chickens that were in Tookie's flock, which is 8, was 9 including her. I kept counting 8 and was thinking of who I was missing, the I realized there was only 8, cause Tookie was no longer there. 😭
There's always the one that just seems different and special and then they leave and then the flock just seems incomplete for a long time if not forever. It was the saddest thing to have to go down in the morning to feed the chickens knowing XYZ wasn't going to be there.
Oh I am so, so sorry! I know how it feels! :hit:hugs 💚

Back
Top Bottom