All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Thank you. Im still not over it but my goal is reinforce my setup and then replace. There is a TON of coyotes this year. Coming out in broad daylight, draging cow heads into peoples yards etc... so my Dad's gonna try and get some traps and if thats doesnt work i told him id pull an "all-nighter" with him.
We live in a super small town. So across the street there is one house then a cow pasture. This cow pasture is the biggest one it goes around half the town. Coyotes have been super close. When i go on walks later at night i can hear them right up against the fence. A guy outside of town throws meat into his field so there is fox, bald eagles, hawks and there is coyotes up there to.

My sisters boyfriends dog passed away yesterday. My sister came home from work. Then he came home from work 2 hours later and she was gone. She is a outside dog. Fends off the coyotes and foxes from the barn cats, chickens, ducks. They have multiple water dishes out there but somehow they think she couldnt get to water... My sister is super upset cause she loved her. They still have one other LSGD but then the other pup they got last year is still learning that chickens arent to eat. I feel bad..

Last night was our last Life Group 😭

I tried to give my pastor the letter:

Me: *while we’re walking down to groups* “I have a question”
Him: “Ok, what’s your question?”
Me: “I know you’ve said you want to communicate verbally, but (someone he works with) said I could give you a letter…”
Him: “She said that?”
Me: “yeah, so…”
Him: “no”
Me: *cornfuzzled*
Him: “I don’t want to take steps backward from our progress especially in our last week”
Me: “but…”
Him: “if you have a question you’re welcome to ask”
Me: “it’s more of a thank you”
Him: “well, if it’s more of a thank you card that’s ok”
Me: “ok. It doesn’t have any questions”😁

I didn’t actually hand it to him then, so right before I left I gave it to him.
Me: *hands letter*
Him: *takes*
Me: “by the way, it is pretty long but it’s positive”
Him: “I would’ve expected nothing less”🤣 (based off of my past notes and texts)

What I didn’t tell him is that it’s 3 pages long :lau:oops:🤫

I’m going to miss him so much!

Akward moments. Had em, have em, will have em. At least you had the courage. Pastors are scary...
My Dad is the pastor and that still applies 🫣 😅 :oops:

Last night was our last Life Group 😭

I tried to give my pastor the letter:

Me: *while we’re walking down to groups* “I have a question”
Him: “Ok, what’s your question?”
Me: “I know you’ve said you want to communicate verbally, but (someone he works with) said I could give you a letter…”
Him: “She said that?”
Me: “yeah, so…”
Him: “no”
Me: *cornfuzzled*
Him: “I don’t want to take steps backward from our progress especially in our last week”
Me: “but…”
Him: “if you have a question you’re welcome to ask”
Me: “it’s more of a thank you”
Him: “well, if it’s more of a thank you card that’s ok”
Me: “ok. It doesn’t have any questions”😁

I didn’t actually hand it to him then, so right before I left I gave it to him.
Me: *hands letter*
Him: *takes*
Me: “by the way, it is pretty long but it’s positive”
Him: “I would’ve expected nothing less”🤣 (based off of my past notes and texts)

What I didn’t tell him is that it’s 3 pages long :lau:oops:🤫

I’m going to miss him so much!
It sounds like it went well in the end. Are you gonna keep in touch?

Akward moments. Had em, have em, will have em. At least you had the courage. Pastors are scary...
I don’t think pastors are that scary! :D

Although I definitely was scared when we first met, he’s ya know… saved my life… so we’re pretty close.

Sucks that he’s leaving though 😭

My Dad is the pastor and that still applies 🫣 😅 :oops:

It sounds like it went well in the end. Are you gonna keep in touch?
Hopefully! I wasn’t sure (he hadn’t said either way), but last night he mentioned something about summer camp and “even though I’ll be in class, text me to say how much fun it is!” Or something like that. So I’m hopeful - if we can stay in touch that makes it so much better.

I think I'd be close with any pastor that saves my life, but pastors are just... intimidating.
Yeah, they certainly can be! I was at a prayer meeting a few weeks ago (praying for unbelievers in our lives), but it was my turn to pray…

It was just my life group leader and my pastor, and I think he saw the look of terror on my face. He told me, “this is probably the safest place to practice prayer in front of others”

Which might be true… but it’s also, I don’t know, intimidating when you’re praying out loud in front of your pastor who is like a master at praying!

Back
Top Bottom