All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Hi!:frow I am a little late, but I'd like to join The Christian Homeschoolers club if that's cool! I've just recently been back on BYC.
Hello!
Ok. I'll tell y'all about me.
My real name is Monica. I'm a teenager, and I love animals. I have 11 cats, 5 chickens, 2 dogs and a bunny. I've been home schooled all the way, and i love it. Could write a lot more, but the fur and feather babies need to eat. I'll finish later.
Hi!

Lost my 2yo BLW this afternoon. I don't know what was wrong with her. :( Very very sad. Her name was Tempera. I found her under a tree in a shady spot, it looks like she lay down and went to sleep peacefully.
Awww I'm so sorry :hugs 😔 its so hard to loose them. I lost my sapphire gem to water belly this morning too

@Isabella Congrats on fourth!
Thank you! Congrats on 3rd!
the office dancing GIF

(you tagged someone else)

Lost my 2yo BLW this afternoon. I don't know what was wrong with her. :( Very very sad. Her name was Tempera. I found her under a tree in a shady spot, it looks like she lay down and went to sleep peacefully.
Awww I'm so sorry :hugs 😔 its so hard to loose them. I lost my sapphire gem to water belly this morning too
:hugs :hugs

2 Thessalonians 3:16

[16] Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.

Back
Top Bottom