All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Ive only had one soft shell.
I've had many...
I recently had to temporarily switch to Nutrena all flock feed cause what I usually get was out last time I went to get it. I have had oyster shells on the side but I've still noticed a few of the girl have more delicate shells.
Ive noticed my Cinnamon queen has become the egg eater she has been cracking the egg open and eating it.
Uh oh! That's not good!

Does anyone know how to treat pain?

Well, I think it depends on the cause. For things like swelling ice usually helps. For nerve pain or headaches usually ibuprofen works well. And for muscle cramps use warmth (heat pads, hot bath, etc.)

But we’d need more context, and I think you should probably ask a doctor and not a bunch of people on a chicken forum :p

I've had many...
I recently had to temporarily switch to Nutrena all flock feed cause what I usually get was out last time I went to get it. I have had oyster shells on the side but I've still noticed a few of the girl have more delicate shells.

Uh oh! That's not good!
I had them on Nutrena All Flock. But then it seemed like each time i went to get it they got lower and lower in stock eventually not selling any. So now they are back on Nutrena layer pellet.

Yeah the Cinnamon Queen i have actually watched crack open a egg she just layed then ate it. Im trying to figure out how to stop it although, she is also the biggest bully in the coop.

I had them on Nutrena All Flock. But then it seemed like each time i went to get it they got lower and lower in stock eventually not selling any. So now they are back on Nutrena layer pellet.
Yeah? Do you like on of them better?
Yeah the Cinnamon Queen i have actually watched crack open a egg she just layed then ate it. Im trying to figure out how to stop it although, she is also the biggest bully in the coop.
Not good, that's a hard thing to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom